Duplicate Witch from WakeDead?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by FalconClash, Oct 18, 2021.

1. FalconClash Well-Known Member

My Coercer is completely hopeless when trying Grave Digging, everything beats her to within an inch of her life. I have been trying to get a phant set for her using my necro but literally days now of digging have gotten me 0 repeats of any of it. Its it even possible to get extras? I thought I remembered my conji getting an extra hat last year, which she gave to my wiz. Is this a pointless effort?
    Daryx likes this.
  2. Daryx Well-Known Member

I've gotten seconds on a couple of characters for the phantasm set. I had the first set in wardrobe on one character and in the shared bank with the other.

You didn't mention level for the coercer, but I've been mentoring down for any characters that are having trouble with the spawned mobs at their normal level.
    Hartsmith likes this.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Are you chronomentored and using a merc to kill them for you?
    Hartsmith likes this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

if your a lower level than the near by guards , you can run for help to them .
    I you are higher , mentor down so you can let them kill those mobs .
    I have some low level , badly geared toons with whom I got my sets that way , simply look for a spot where the graves are near guards .
    Breanna likes this.
  5. FalconClash Well-Known Member

Both are level 15, but my nec has no problem fighting same levels. I don’t have access to mercs yet and I can’t afford them anyway. Even if there was something around to charm I wouldn’t risk it, with the game lagging all the time and my longest charm only lasting 8 minutes it’s not worth it yet. The guards would probably just kill a charmed pet anyway.

Edit: Most of the characters I've done GD with so far this year got their full witch set in less than 45 minuets, so i don't get why a second set would take so long.
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Daryx likes this.
  7. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

Seems like I did get double sets of these on a character, but maybe it was that character had already dropped it into wardrobe. I was on several characters, so have dug up more than I wanted. Really wish could sell them for status or something.
    Xianthia likes this.