Duoing Leviathon possible?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Mystfit, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Mystfit Well-Known Member

So, I was an active raider during ROK, but am now just a wee girl goofing off with her sweetie. We were trying Levi tonight. I remember some things from back then..standing on a tentacile rock thingy *behind* Levi. Melee only. Greenmist orb at 20%.
    What I don't know is do we have to do skins/oil.
    We got him to around 26% and then he began healing and power draining us. And some wicked armor breaking thing. We read you need to have auto attack on. Don't know how that affects mercs...if we can't control them, perhaps no mercs?
    After the first fail when he began healing, it was very diffucult to get reset back up for another pull. Little bugger annoyed us even at front of zone!
    Any thoughts appreciated unless it's like a super secret thing and not sharable with silly blondes with nothing better to do in zones she ought not be in ;)
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

Levi? Yeah I have Duo'd him just need two coordinated players one to eat the other to handle the Oubliette. At 20-25% if no one is in Melee Range or inside his stomach he does the Caustic Acid AE (Focus Damage) and heals rapidly. The Greenmist Orb form Protectors Realm is needed to kill him.

He is old so I have no issues telling you how to kill him. During the fight someone must use the Yei-leh or however they are spelled skins to "suit up" and be eaten by Levi. While like this Levi won't do his Focus AE that breaks your gear. Once you get a message about "the Leviathans pain has awakened the Greenmist Oubliette" or something like that you must run over to the orb and click it (about a 5-7 second activation) without dying to the tentacles. After that is done just burn him dead. If you want you can use the Volatile Fluids from inside his stomach to deal additional % Damage to the boss based on your Potency.
  3. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tips. We will give the skins a go and see what's inside that big boys tummy! As a healer, I never got that fun back in the day ;)
  4. Estred Well-Known Member

Oh... someone needs to stay in Auto-Attack range of Levi or he may also do that AE I mentioned, I do not know if mercs can suffice this requirement you may have to Trio him. I only Duo'd him because I am a guardian and my mate was a brigand and we just said "Screw your script we have dps+survival" and I just protected myself against the AE during the Oubliette activation.
  5. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Leviathan can be molo'd with the Werewolf templar merc if your fast with the orb. Nuke him down to 1% and skirt the room's edge to the orb as fast as you can move. The merc can tank it.