Dungeons Duo/ Trio

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Muddles, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Muddles New Member

Can a husband and wife duo dungeons ? We would like totry dungeon content but are stuck with quests only.
    If not, can a trio do dungeons ?
  2. Mae- Well-Known Member

My husband and I duo things all the time. He's always on his conjy, and I vary depending on what we're doing, either necro or healer. Sometimes we use mercs but usually don't.
  3. Mohee Active Member

Should be able to easy duo/trio any dungeons under level 90. 90+ can be a bit more difficult.
  4. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Though our family, including my son's 95 paly, my husband's mystic, and going between several of my characters, currently my level 94 beserker have been doing good. There are some group instances that are truly meant for more than 3 people though.
  5. Snowhaze Active Member

Depending on your classes, experience with the game and if you don't have mercenaries, it may be difficult. I came back to the game about 6 months ago and my wife and I couldn't do any heroic content in dungeons, but we played 2 casters, coercer and necro and didn't have mercenaries. With quested gear only, we could kill a couple of trash mobs, but the time invested and the risk was not worth it and we couldn't touch heroic named mobs. AoD and mercs make them more than doable because you can make a balanced group and mercs are just a little overpowered.
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

Well, if you happened to have rolled a healer & fighter then you should have zero issues duoing the vast majority of content up to lvl 90 or so. Other class combinations are also duoable for many dungeons at least up to TSO.

There are some dungeons that are a real pain & may require actual groups, but there will still be a LOT available to you as you level.
  7. Zannah Active Member

Practically all dungeons that are not COE are duoable (I haven't attempted any COE dungeons yet, so don't know how tough they are). There may be a few exceptions, but not many. You should be able to complete 95% of the pre-COE content without issue (not necessarily without challenge, though).

We run a lot of different duos, but I would say that having a healer in the group is helpful. We do have a few healerless set ups that work fine (beastlord/beastlord and shadowknight/ranger), but the presence of a healer does make things a lot easier and less frustrating.
  8. Estred Well-Known Member

Until you hit Kunark you can Solo every zone if you build right (though it will be very hard on some casters if you don't know how to chain-root an enemy). Once you hit Ykesha/Sundered Frontier you will defenitly need to start duoing zones.
  9. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

This question made me chuckle..I'm imagining a husband/wife duo arguing the whole way through a dungeon, and thinking..no, maybe that's not the best idea.

In reality, yes...and it's fun to play this together. You might need to add a merc for some content, depending on where you are in the game...but it should be possible.