Drukin Tellfizz, Stuck Gnome does not update

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Kronadin, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Kronadin Member

Hi folks,
    I'm completely stuck with the quest "Drukin Tellfizz, Stuck Gnome". I'm a monk, so I can't use the bow that Drukin gives me... I wasted hours trying to use it, until I figured that I could simply use my ranged attack with the grapplers that I get from him. Doing that, I can successfully shoot at the targeted dragon bone, but it always stays at 100% and I get no update whatsoever. I actually requested new grapplers from Drukin and fired at the f***ing dragon bone for almost an hour with no result. Does any monk or someone else maybe have an advice? Am I doing something wrong or is this quest broken for non-bow users?

Any help is most welcome, thanks!!!
  2. Argosunited Well-Known Member

3. Kronadin Member

Thanks for the hint Argosunited... I have already read that thread and everything works fine, as described, the only problem is that I don't get an update when I shoot at the dragon bone. Note that I have no problem shooting at it, I just don't get a quest update and nothing happens. I can shoot at it forever, but nothing happens when I do so. I'm completely lost on this one... :(
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Heyya, Kronadin!

I just tested this in-game on a monk and can confirm that being a monk doesn't stop you from equipping Drukin's Shooter or Drukin's Grappler (the ammo required). Speak with Drukin again, and reacquire the ammo. Speak with Drukin once more, and be given the bow again. Then equip both. You should be able to tab around to the Dragon Bone and then use the ranged attack to hit it. Good luck!

~ Kaitheel
    Prox, Breanna, Xianthia and 4 others like this.
  5. Kronadin Member

OMG, I'm so stupid... I only have Mantis Star on my key bar, which I always use for ranged attacks... that of course didn't work with the Drukin bow. I now used the normal ranged attack and that worked, yay! Thanks so much for your support!!! :)
  6. Kaitheel Developer

No problem, Kronadin! I'm glad you were able to give Drukin some good company, and even more relieved to hear that neither of you are stuck out there any more.

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna, Argosunited and Prox like this.