Druids or Shamans/Templars for groups?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by questcraft, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I don't think you'll go wrong with the Templar. They bring a lot to the table and they're hard to beat as a pure healer class. I really enjoyed mine thus far, even though I created him just last year. Arm them with a good dps merc will be helpful. They are not helpless by any means, but just a little bit slower. With a templar, it's all about the journey, not the destination. Have fun!!
    Vunder and Breanna like this.
  2. Twofeets Active Member

I'm a bit late to the party, but oddly enough I love my fury.

There are very few active furies on my server, most betrayed to warden or changes classes completely long ago, but wearing basic gear Ive solo healed every T1 heroic zone and now two of the challenge zones (to be fair, the rest of the group was amazing). The fury heals scale very well, and the damage reduction is priceless.

The only area I truly struggle is in DPS. I have a DPS spec and a full heal spec, depending on the zone and the group, but with 146k pot in mainly T1 fabled Ive seen most other healers kill me on the parse. Hopefully a few red runes will fix that.
  3. Ryonyx Member

Yeah this does seem accurate ofv the fury class. I don't really enjoy melee'ing as a healer/caster... so I might betray my Warden and give it a go. Even though they're said to have worse heals and apparently worse dps...