Drinal Mystery Box

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Magic Missiles, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Magic Missiles Active Member

I have heard plenty of people mad at them but so far no happy stories.
    Anyone having some luck with the obol mystery box?
    If you got a goodie what is it?
  2. Mohee Active Member

I'm fairly confident these are just the exact same crates that used to drop from the solo zones, with the same items, and same rare chance at fableds.

So in short... A waste.
  3. Glassjaw Active Member

I have spent about 280 plat on these just to see what I would end up with since I have nothing else to spend greater spirits on and I ended up with 47 years worth of Demonicus steaks and other completely useless junk. Overall the mystery crate is simply not even remotely worth the cost regardless of whether or not the players has or does not have a use for greater spirits. The plat cost for this crate is not in line with the rewards. In my opinion change the cost to 5 plat and 5-10 obols. Anyone who runs zones obtains obols quickly and they would be more in line with the rewards from the crate.
  4. Malleria Well-Known Member

Mystery crates in Skyshrine were done right. Mystery crates in CoE are a joke.
  5. Magic Missiles Active Member

"47 years worth of Demonicus steaks " Good one- I'd pay you 20 obols for that gem :)

I guess it is time to gear up an unused **** toon then, or save them up and hope the loot table changes soon.
  6. Moneo Member

SOE I'll trade you 20 obols for ONE Greater Spirit. I think that's fair
  7. Magic Missiles Active Member

Drinal trades them in at 18 obols for one spirit now. And a few plat.
  8. Geothe Active Member

Naw, run heroic content to get your heroic gear.
  9. Feldon Well-Known Member

On Beta and Test but not Live, right?
  10. Magic Missiles Active Member

Its on Live- Dulgur Bindmagic the adornment guy has them.
  11. Magic Missiles Active Member

Crate of Obols- has 18 obols inside and costs one Greater Spirit and 7 plat.
  12. Seiffil Active Member

That's not what the person asked for though. Moneo asked to trade obols to get spirits.
  13. Regolas Well-Known Member

Have been, but advanced solo fabled gear is starting to seem a more realistic goal based on the spirit drop rate I've been experiencing