@ Dreamweaver, fix for bugged buffs --

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Venser, May 25, 2020.

1. Venser Active Member

Hello, just trying to escalate this here as I have been reporting a few bugs on buffs that do not maintain when they should be for a few months now. I only have two that I know of personally that do not maintain when they should stay on. One being Spirit of the Wolf. with AA this buff lasts 45 min, but as soon as you zone the buff drops off... the other being Spark's Disaster Repellent, this is an Alchemist item that has a buff that can go on auto-consume. I am certain there are others out there, but there are maintain issues with a few buffs that make it frustrating and I don't always remember to go back and recast as it should have to be recast after zoning once. If there is anyway this can make to the team that would be greatly appreciated and I encourage others to post other buffs that may not be maintaining after zoning when they should stay on. Thanks!
  2. Beneeto Member

I had an issue today with the Hunter's Badge buff (The Reuse/Doublecast/Maxhealth one) going off 15 minutes before it was due to expire. No deaths or encounters with mobs that dispel buffs, though I think I did zone once while it was active. Might be relevant info for the issue you're having.
    https://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/3486827502
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Hi Venser,

Are there reports in the bug report forum for these?
  4. Prasie New Member

The hunters rage buff has always gone away after you zone
  5. Venser Active Member

Yes I pushed this thread to the bugs section, ty.