Dreamweaver- Clarification Requested on Tank Itemization

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by MightyMeaghan, Jul 22, 2020.

1. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Just to clarify, and be absolutely sure about what was said and what's happening and not happening-

Did we correctly read that tank itemization will NOT be fixed? I would like to know in very clear and certain terms before I make any changes regarding my account.

Thank you.
    Leibnitz likes this.
  2. Zenji Well-Known Member

I'm all for more clarification, but this post seems pretty easy to understand.[IMG]
    Dude likes this.
  3. Seth Well-Known Member

Short term changes equates to server closing.
    Long term changes equates to more time invested on Live server problems.

We are but a bag of cash nothing more, nothing less
  4. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Agreed, but I would like it stated, unequivocally in it's own dedicated thread, rather than an aside to another topic.

Metaphorically speaking, I want them to look us in the eye and say it.
  5. Naneeje Well-Known Member

I don't like to disclose private messages data publicly, so without saying anything else, I am looking forward to "They will be adding some new items in to fill some gaps in itemization."
    We are all a bit frustrated right now, I know I am feeling the stat loss and not recovering, I need help, I need these extra few pieces.
    HOWEVER, I would like to state something to the Dev's and Dreamweaver, I have already farmed my tushy off for all of those pieces I ALREADY had, so when you say new stuff, my summer busy schedule is going to get in the way of farming... again.
    SO, hopefully they fix a few pieces, not globally, but a few that were clearly "TANK ONLY" items.

(To the OP, great post, bit directive, but good, but you mentioned TLE not getting stuff, I get it, I wish there was more too, but hopefully, as the server progresses, those get unlocked, (Aether races).
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. TethysKaladim New Member

Far too little far too late.
    99% of tank gear has been de-itemised for almost two weeks now.

The least they could have done when they broke things would have been to simply reverse this to make itemisation and gearing remotely functional for tanks, and then reconceptualised and re-implemented their initially intended changes when they actually had their **** together.

Instead they've decided to slowly inject some new non-broken tank items to supplement the huge majority of tank items that are already broken, and which in all likelihood will remain broken indefinitely.

And that's after they first promised to fix tank items only to suddenly change their mind over a week later, announcing this as covertly as possible.

The reality of this situation is that it doesn't allow for optimism.
    Xiao and Dude like this.
  7. Mingle Member

Not to mention it broke the economy somewhat as well.