Dreadcutter

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Moneo, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Moneo Member

I have been running dreadcutter for a month and a half and it has not yet once dropped an essence. Same with the other zones really, besides the essence of venekor i got. This weekend I made it a point to run dreadcutter OVER and OVER until it would drop and it did not. I ran it 17 times since friday night. I have a ton of obols and spirit essences but I have all the ARMOR I could use. I need the jewellery now but the essences are way too much work. Im so sick of doing these zones and already pretty much KNOWING the only thing I logged on, made a group, and led it to victory for IS NOT DROPPING. Im so annoyed with the game I log in, do dreadcutter then I shut it off and play blackops 2. Has anyone else spent way too much time to get nothing in return this xpac?
    CoLD MeTaL likes this.
  2. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Those esences do drop from certain endbosses in diffrent zones, not just in dreadcuter oO if that could help you.
  3. Moneo Member

I am aware they drop in other zones. Typically when I make a group ( and I make a lot of groups ) I tend to do dreadcutter first to see how the group fares. I do dreadcutter because its short and now that its taking so long to drop essences im basically doing it out of spite.
  4. Malleria Well-Known Member

You mean the Essence of Tempest? That lets you purchase uh.. whichever non-armor slot it buys? Gotten like 4 of them in the last couple weeks, usually only doing the zone once or twice a day =/

The RNG is evil!
  5. Bolbir Active Member

Some end bosses are just cheap with their essences drops, i have got 1 essence from Drinal in about 50 runs.
  6. Archaical Active Member

The new RNG system for these essences (shards as we are used to) is ridiculous. Just play Rift until The Elder Scrolls Online comes out. Let this game die the death it so apparently wants for itself. There are much, much better games out there.
  7. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Cause of RNG and you might not get everything in time? Why bother posting here, if there is more fun? ^^
    Well, i maybe just dumb and didn´t get what you want say about ^ ^ (Well teso, i will try later on at beta ^^)