Draw from the Void ( Warlock Epic 2.0 Spell) broken

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Hellfiren, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello to all Warlocks,

I dont know if it happens on all of us, but after patch from 08.22.17 my Draw from the Void is borken.
    It dosent proc or generates any DPS at all if i use it and hit my Hostiles.:confused::mad:

They gave us 18% more Power but killed one of our most needed and usefull spells congrats Daybreak.:mad:

Before this patch all was fine and running so wtf is going on here??

I hpe you will fix it very very very fast and it dont takes so long as the Wizzards Firey Blast it was unfixed like a month or more.
    So pls Devs get into your Shoes get a coffee hands on keyboart and let glow the buttons.

Helfiren
  2. Melt Actually plays the game

Fiery blast broken for a month or more? Try several years.
  3. Kioske Well-Known Member

Fiery Blast does damage, how is it broken? Because it doesn't do as much damage as you wish it would? Wizards parse just fine without FB, I'd imagine if they "fixed" it the way you want it "fixed" they'd have to nerf everything else a Wizard does, and then balance the "fix" around that "fix". Much easier to just leave FB the way it is and possibly let the spell die, like Life Burn and Manaburn. That's what they did with Focused Casting too, anyway.

Draw from the Void is actually broken because it is a spell designed to do damage and it is actually doing zero damage.
  4. Melt Actually plays the game

It does not do noticable damage and has been tested and ruled broken. It does not do what it says, the same as Draw from the Void doesn't.
  5. ColdPlaya New Member

hmm my draw is doing decent damage, it has to be upgraded and you have to change your style of playing for it to be viable. Try a different Technique, the old Dot Trigger for warlocks is broken and obsolete and are only filler spells. we have turned into Necro's without the pets, hence why our dps is half of what it should be and with 4-5 relevant spells "because ascensions" meme here<- My top 5 spells are Septic strike, VO, Unda, Draw, Plaguebringer, Appocalypse. The 3 spells do about as much damage as Virulent because its only adept atm i can't afford pay2win, thats why i quit playing archeage. and if they keep drifting into the game destruction marketing of pay2win ill be forced to do this same with this game.
    Typically i run ascensions as priority spells now for boost / surge rotations when i know there is a gap i try to stack triggers then burn Draw >boost>and all my big quik cast DD's by then another surge is called, if not i stack dots to float into the next rotation. I tried the old mechanics of warlocking and it cuts My dps in half triggers it self just broken all the way around, they just don't seem to fire off like they used too.
    As far as Fiery Blast is concerned i NEVER use it as a warlock the damage is garbage vs cast and reuse, it should have been made a thunderclap insta click with its current dmg output. I disagree with acceptance that its obsolete it is one of your specialty abilities and all the AA purchased abilities should always be valid and scaled with content. Whats really disturbing is the Prestige abilities have become usless other than stacking increments for insta cast or casting reductions based on your build.
    The problem is advanced abilities are just poorly designed all the way around, none of them scale properly with content thats the biggest fail ive seen with class building and balance. Balancing class methods that target overall game mechanics that are being used are counter productive and give to one and take away from another, in other words altering game mechanics of how spells and weapons hit is the wrong way to do things, adjustments just need to be made in enhancing that targeted specific class by fixing the advanced abilities would be a good start, fixing the Enhanced aa's to scale with content would be where i started at and go from there.
  6. Yards Well-Known Member

I can confirm that draw from the void does 0 damage as we had our guilds last and final raid the day of the update and it didn't show up on act. Not exactly sure why you wouldn't use fiery blast as a warlock if you are able too. I for one do not have fiery blast because it is a wizard only ability but if you are able to use it as a warlock I would do it and not tell people.
    Kioske, Cirvandal and Snikkety like this.
  7. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello Guys i think some of you are on the wrong train, i took the Wizzards firy blasst for example to explain the issuse on the Warlock Spell Draw From the Void which is a Epic 2.0 Spell.
    The Wizzards Fiery Blast works simmilar to the Draw from the Void and DB needed ages for fix it and until they got that right Wizzard lost much DPS and now its the Same on the Warlocks.
    At heroic content is a big problem but if you are Raider and do T4 Raid Encounter every Point of DPS counts and if we are broken like this its very disapointing and not accepable because the spell worked fine before and DB broke it.

Draw from the Void is a heavy damage over time Spell wich has a triger chance on every used hostile spell.
    It has a chance to proc huge damage depending on the level it has and at my Warlock its Ancient so is would effect like 11mio DPS per tic or target spell hit.

ATM it does not any point of DPS since the last patch from 08.22.17, before this patch were DB has damaged several things like BG zone in and zone out and some class Abilitys "Draw from the void is toataly broken and useless at all, becuase it dont work.

I could cast it hit my spells and for a mage it dosen matter which because a Mage has only Spells and exept debuffs all is a Damage Spell ( Magic / Nox ) and not a War Ability as for example a Tank which uses War Abilitys.

Draw from the Void isnt listed on the ACT too and it must be listed if it dose anything Damage / Cure / Despell or what ever which would have a effect on a enemy encounter or training dummy.

So its a BUG or Functional Nerve which was not planed and should be fixed.
  8. ColdPlaya New Member

LOL i must apologize for that misinformation, i meant -blast of devastation it was WAYYYY past my bed time when i responded to that haha. wow. anyways yeah i just ran like 10 zones and Draw of void is broken doing 0 damage. I checked my logs and compared DPS from a few days ago to the one i did today there was a huge drop in DPS.
  9. Livx Member

hmm

[IMG]

I miss you all my fellow warlocks but...
  10. ColdPlaya New Member

well good luck to you all, im done with this downward spiral. Playing this game is about as much fun as driving toothpicks up your fingernails, over half the game broken and i see no effort being put forth in fixing anything. im sorry i just don't like spending half my game time experience trying to relog after random crashes among various other issues such as Completely broken Sorcerer Class's
  11. Cythemia Member

aww coldplay going to miss your 4am drunken ramblings tehe :p I will say this though it is a shame that the Epic spell is broken I know so many people worked very hard to get it. I'm still playing my beastlord maybe one day my warlock will be fun to play again some day. Seems more and more class's are being broken than being fixed.
  12. Kioske Well-Known Member

DBG,

Are we seriously not getting a fix to Draw From the Void with Tuesday's patch?