Drape of Druzzil's Servitor

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Minh, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Minh Member

2. Revel Well-Known Member

I think a lot of people will tell you a cloak without DC is almost worthless. Even one like that isn't worth that much.
    wiouxev2 and Xillean like this.
  3. Melkior Well-Known Member

Relic as well. Time will tell, but if it's like last year, juggling Relic tagged items is just a pain.
  4. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Ton of them on the Maj'dul broker collecting dust sorry to say.
  5. Beardedwoodsman New Member

6. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Weekly Heroic quest I think.
  7. Dannni Active Member

I believe the relic cloaks are actually from the solo overland weekly or solo weekly.
  8. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

I have a friend who got one from doing the heroic weekly. So no idea if its all three, I haven't gotten one... all I get are the stupid ascension recipe scrolls, infusers and 19 resolve gear.
  9. maxximum Active Member

My friend got the 41 dc cloak after we completed molten throne solo, which isn't part of the weekly, so it can drop from daily rewards as well.
  10. Beardedwoodsman New Member

which one is that...i haven't seen that one yet.
  11. Fistpower Well-Known Member

12. Beardedwoodsman New Member

ty for the link......i always forget about using eq2u to look for stuff.........been out of the loop for almost 4 1/2 years
  13. Steelviper Active Member

No Doublecast? If you don't have a use for it yourself, salvage or transmute it. PoP is all about mobs' mitigation (substract their buff from your stat) for Doublecast, Flurry, and Multiattack, and Flurry is way too easily maxed over 200% (with 100% being hard cap for DC & Flurry), making this cloak essentially useless despite good looking Potency.
  14. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Got one of the myth cloaks today from the daily reward. So confirmed.
  15. Beardedwoodsman New Member

good to know...thanks for the info!!! Now just need my luck to turn good.
  16. Wasstab New Member

Where would one find the quest giver for the weekly overland and solo quests? Are they in POM or COV?
  17. Argosunited Well-Known Member

In CoV, it's the little book that flies around near the other quest givers.