Drakes in Sleepers Tomb Raid zone

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Silzin, Sep 25, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Silzin Guest

The Drakes in the Sleepers Tomb Raid zone appear to be bugged or something. They are each casting their Death Touch ability every 3 seconds or so. If they are intended to be so difficult can the one nearest to the hall way on each side be moved away from the hall a few feet. Or make the Drakes in line with the difficulty of the rest of the trash mobs in the zone.

Please and thank you.
  2. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

Hardly any reason for the mobs to exist really, can walk around them and they don't drop anything.

I figured they were given these abilities to be a punishment for not paying attention to where you are moving.
  3. ARCHIVED-Proud_Silence Guest

a lot of mobs keep casting their special attacks occasionally, and after paying more attention to this event i came to the conclusion it happens when they cast it and you resist it. So they try to cast it again but there's an immunity attached to those spells so upon finishing the cast nothing happens and they just keep spamming that attack.
    The drakes do hit hard indeed, and if you're unlucky all 3 will cast their specials together so maybe you could try have some stoneskins ready on pull, or pop a temp immunity to let wards suck up the big hits.
  4. ARCHIVED-Mohee Guest

The problem my groups/raids keep having with these drake encounters, in the unlucky (yet quite often) massive simultanious multi-attack. Again, this is both in the heroic, and raid version. The raid version is much much worse. About 70-80% of the time, just upon pulling these mobs, they will all 3 multi-attack for over 120k each. Thats over 360k HP in 1 whack. And most the time they just keep doing it throughout the fight pretty consistently.

If you ask me, multiple mobs in an encounter should not have the ability to Mutli-attack. Constantly getting triple attacked for 120k damage each constantly is not challenging, its just downright stupid........