Dragon in the Moon?

Discussion in 'History and Lore 2' started by Dude, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Dude Well-Known Member

As I walk around the major cities, there are quite a few people talking about how relieved they are that Kerafyrm is now trapped in the moon. I had some gaps in my gamebplay. Did I miss a huge event? What happened?
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

it's part of the age's end event which was at the end of the vesspyr isles timeline (tears of veeshan)

you should have no problems soloing that

i can spoil it for you, let me know in a private message
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Wow! Way to stay current with news in Norrath!
    Laaw, Rhodris, Cyrrena and 4 others like this.
  4. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

The Shissar are coming! The Shissar are coming!!!!
  5. Jalathan Active Member

Don't worried Dude, I was shocked to find out that Luclin was whole again... I'm still stuck in DoV age Lore :)
    Cusashorn, Cyrrena, Soara2 and 3 others like this.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

The NPCs were talking about it this summer... that stopped for a while. Then they started back up again.
    Cyrrena, parissa and Soara2 like this.
  7. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

well come on teletubby, teleport us to mars!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

We were under attack by dragons for a whole year they were flying over head in Qeynos and Freeport
    Than some brave adventurers captured the great big meany dragon inside of Luclin like in a giant poke ball ,
    so don't throw the moon and shout come on out Kerafyrm .
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You can get that quest and the H/EH group can help you complete it!!!! In Qeynos I believe you get it from Murrar Shar.
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  10. Ragna Well-Known Member

I hope they'll change some of them with the next XPack (Oh and if you can just shut them on the TLE servers, please do it,,, It's not really immersive to hear NPCs talk about how nice it is to have Kerafyrm trapped again when he's not even awake yet (heck, Kaladim has not unlocked KoS yet and don't "know" anything about the Cult of the Awakened)
    dirgenoobforreal and Geroblue like this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol they had the dragons circle over the two big cities on I think the race to Trakanon or Stormhold, so I don't think it's important enough to go through the pain to change the programming .
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.