Dragon Attack! - Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Korochun Member

no, not the dragon. Kromzek illusion - what is it called and where can i get it?
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I am sorry, I have no idea where most illusions come from, as I do not use them. I am just reporting back the screaming and yelling that I received about the dragon and the fact that I did receive screenshot via Discord, so if Kaitheel, Ttobey, Caith, or another Dev wanted them, I would be happy to DM the screenshots to them.

I was given a couple other issues with the dragon as well:

The tail of the dragon tends to clip into the terrain.
    The targeting ring of the dragon is to small, which is why others cannot target the dragon.
    The dragon has a tendancy to full tilt 90 degrees when on uneven terrain and sink halfway into the terrain (I have seen other mounts do this as well)
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I just found a post that sais we get more goodies for doing the crafting for the dragon event , and that the progress will adjust
    the closer we get to the end . It still leaves us on test with the problem with the materials.
    Maybe ther could be a material box at the crafting sites , so we on test could do this .
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I have 3 requests:
    1/ could it be possible to give the mount gear from building up monuments a 1 copper value? At least we could bulk-sell them easily instead of having to "right-click - destroy - are you sure - yes" for every single one of them? If they were tradable, we could put them in broker boxes, if they stacked we could easily put them in shared bank, but this combination of heirloom - no stack - no value is a real pain.

2/ Test is picking up pace and knowing that crafting has a value is nice. On live, that's a whole other matter. Now that we can see that the code is working to make it faster, could live get a boost too? They seem to be getting highly frustrated.

3/ could the limited progress potion be added to the loot table? It's rough to craft all this down and having a progress potion really helps, but I'm burning through mine.

Thanks a lot for the event (and for the extra dragon loot the other day)

(btw, we're still missing the 6% that poofed 2 days ago)
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I still wish we could get a dragon harvest bag that only holds items used in the crafting of the monuments, the dragon parts, the fuels, etc, so we can hold as much as we can gather, an invisible bag like our harvest bag and then when the dragon event goes away, the bag goes POOF!!!!!
    Soara2, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Could we get the drop of Flawless Dragon Scale increased and the Top-Grained Dragon Hide decreased? The second one is only used as 1 per combine component while the first is used 8 at a times for all-class combines, then twice as 5 at a time for 2 subclasses and once as 1 at a time for class combine and drops really fast.
    Cyrrena, Xianthia, Rosyposy and 3 others like this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o well there go the dragons :( just as I found hundreds of materials on my alts.
    I am happy that all servers made it ( don't play on Isle of Refuge )
    but I thought we will keep the monuments
    anyway is there a chance we can get another event in the future that we can use the materials for again ?
    it was a pain to get them and it's such a waist to simply toss them out to the pigs.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

We will keep the monuments. There is an event timer issue or such. Monuments will be back to stay with the next live patch (Tuesday). Not sure when Test will patch and get the fix.
    Kaitheel, Cyrrena, Xianthia and 2 others like this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

sorry tried to find the official thread for this event .
    I was wondering if we could get the merchant alone back I was so busy crafting at the end that I had no chance to buy anything on some of my toons , just asking
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.