Dragon Attack! - Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Chrol Developer

Knockbacks have been reduced a bit. Miiiiight need more reducing. Lemme know!
  2. Chrol Developer

Their pathing has been moved a bit so they walk around the corpse - a bit closer to the southern wall.
  3. Chrol Developer

I reversed the colors - so when they're active they're orange, and green when deactivated.
  4. Chrol Developer

woot
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Let us know when all of the changes are ready for us to test, and we'll try to keep you posted on what we find. :D
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

This has been fixed.
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

With this going live in a couple days (and likely being patched to live tomorrow), I figured it would be good to summarize where we stand with the testing.

We've not had a patch in several days (yesterday's downtime was a crash, not a patch). So, we have not seen the tweaked dragons to see if they are more doable now.

IF we get patched today with the fixes, we're likely going to need a boatload of help to take each one down once for a sanity check.

We've not seen later phases of the monument building. Our builds utterly stalled, at least display-wise on Thursday, and no amount of crafting since then has gotten the progress visibly moving again. Gninja is aware and looking into it.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

If you can throw out a Discord alert that you need Dragon help I can be there in a shot. I think I am done adulting for today!!
    Soara2, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I will be so there thanks Chrol.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

it was easier to kill those dragons we were not getting swarmed by prisms or totems
    But it did not mean that the dragons were not still a challenge
    I think a nice balance was reached to make it fun , but not boring
    I spend most of my time in the water getting tossed around like ragdolls , so don't forget to put on your fishbone earing fighting the dragon in Everfrost . Good thing we are not for real or I would have died of hyperemia .
  11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

TS dragon is fixed and we had no problems killing it!

Everfrost dragon: not a lot of prisons so nice. KB are a real pain, imo they KB way too far (those from the prisms). Range characters need to put their back to a spire.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok I just was spending an hour and a half killing the Everfrost dragon with 52 people Loping Planes only took 55 minutes with 26 people.
    Either those dragons need to get tuned down for Rivervle or the dragons returned to what they were before .
    way to many cages way to many sparks you get the picture
    I went to many dragon killings on Maj ' Dul and Fallen gate and we never needed more than 40 minutes , even when the lag was suddenly so bad that we all froze was it not this hard to kill any of the dragons .
    Rivervale has only a handful of level 110s and those are the generic ones of the rack .
    I have to check on the other servers again if anything there has changed , but on Rivervale this is not fun .
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Rivervale WILL have problems until you have more level 110 population with decent gear, ascensions and the like. In some ways, you're worse off than Test, temporarily, because your server is only a couple days old. Give it a week or so for more folks to get beefed up there and you'll do fine. The event IS running for almost a month (until December 5), and they really don't want to go the route of having RV's codebase that far off normal. Besides, at this point, any fix they put in would be waiting until next week's patch, and by that point, your server's overachievers should be a bit more solid.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yes I know and for Rivervale hero fest is new too so the attention is split
    But 10 cages for the EF dragon is still a lot and that with every such attack , right now we ar up against Graw Maul and we have 12 level 110 and hes only down to 90 after 30 minutes.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Ok, I don't really want to do this, but this is the raging and screaming that was directed at me yesterday from some folks on AB about the Dragon Mount/Illusion:

There is no swim animation
    There is no sit animation
    There is no walk animation
    The Speech and Name Bubble is in the middle of its back and not over its head like it is supposed to be
    There is no collecting animation
    There are holes in the wing membranes
    Even though in Discord this mount was said to be a minimum of 6-7 feet taller than an Ogre and easily the tallest mount in the game, it is smaller than an Ogre, I have been provided screenshots, but I do not know how to post them here.
    When targeting, the Dragon head does not look at the target.
    This is by far smaller than the other mounts and cannot have growth items used on it, this is unfair as you can use a Kromzek Illusion and a growth item and be taller than an Ogre by 3-4 times.

Please don't kill the messenger!!! I have the Mount/Illusion, but I have not used it as I am not giving up my BROOM MOUNT!!!
  16. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

My favorite part is when you attack with the dragon illusion on - he does this whole "Rawr.. JAZZ HANDS attack!"

[IMG]

Other than that - the whole "not being able to shrink with shrinky spells" is kinda meh... Swapping around and clicking my shrinker got my toon stuck in super large scary 20 foot tall mode...which was fun - only persisted till I zoned.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

please we can't handle 40 or more of those sparks on Rivervale we don't have assentation classes and millions of attack power.
    or any of those things you need over 50 people to take one down and people are frustrated .
  18. Korochun Member

Could you please tell me what is that illusion?
    Soara2 likes this.
  19. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

The illusion you get for killing the 4 dragons (Everfrost, Thundering Steppes, Nektulos, Loping Plains)
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you turn yourself into a dragon and fly