drag & drop status ingots to bank bag vanishing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Smallcorners, Jun 13, 2022.

1. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Category: Interface
    SubCategory: Inventory
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Sometimes Happens

Zone: Moors of Ykesha
    Character: Level 125 Monk
    Antonia Bayle Server

Summary: drag & drop status ingots to bank bag vanishing
    Description: I thought perhaps the last time that this happened that I was tired, or just missed something, but now I am sure. Over the course of this last run through the Solo version of the Tinkerfest Innovation instance I had won several of the status ingots, Blackened Iron, Indicolite, and Xegonite. For whatever reason they would not stack when dropped directly onto the ones already in my shared bank or in my bags when I moved them there.

So I though to try to drop them on the bag for that bank. That bag was full after I had put back one each of the divided stacks, but it did hold at least one each of the ingots. When I did the drop onto the icon for that shared bank bag the ingots vanished. No bag is full warning, no uptick on the counts for the items already in my bags, no warning about destroying them, just gone.

Other items behaved normally. I put Sometimes as I had seen it before but was not exactly sure what it was as I was moving a ton of things at that time. I am using Profit, and it is updated.
    Beee and Twyla like this.
  2. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

I alted and two of the errant stacks of ingots showed up in the overflow of that next toon. The missing ingot stack (of 1) is the indicolite.

I suppose the fact they refuse to stack is also an issue.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Bellamorte Active Member

When you have some that have come from a box that has a timer on it, IE when you buy them they are not tradeable for 5 days or whatever, those DO NOT stack with the already unlocked ones. You have to have them separate from each other until the timer runs out. I have found out that if you drop the ones with the timer into a stack in the shared back etc they will pop into overflow afterwards.

Twyla likes this.
  4. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

I did not see a timer on them, and I am still missing one.
  5. Bellamorte Active Member

The Issue is. once they are unpacked from the crate they wont show the timer, but they still have one until the crate timer wears off

6. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Thank you, Devs, for returning the third ingot!
    Twyla likes this.
  7. Beee Well-Known Member