DPS beserker for returning player

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-raknruin, Mar 19, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-raknruin Guest

Hello
    I have just returned to the game after 18 months away. I played a 56 beserker before I left and I loved it. The thing is, I prefer melee dps and not tanking. I could reroll to a assasin or bruiser but I love my character and I want to play a plate dps. Is it worth continuing with my beserker or will I never do viable dps?
  2. ARCHIVED-Hardain Guest

You can do, but no one will give you dps spot in a group/raid.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kota Guest

sk and pally are better dps as far as plate wearers tbh. sk by a good margin and pally by a noticeable margin.
  4. ARCHIVED-Aull Guest

Crusaders are still rocking. I still think they are far to versitile to put up the aoe dps numbers that they are capable of. I still believe that since zerkers are not as versitile that the zerker should be the aoe king, but soe doesn't see it that way.
  5. ARCHIVED-Kota Guest

6. ARCHIVED-raknruin Guest

Thanks for the reply guys. After reading these replies I have decided to carry on with my beserker. I love the thought of a plate wearing ***-kicker. I may not get invited to any groups but to be honest I am enjoying soloing. I may roll a swashy somewhere down the line but for now I am sticking my tongue out at the eliteist gang and doing what I enjoy.
    No disrespect is meant to those who have replied. All replies are very much appreciated.
  7. ARCHIVED-Aull Guest

Zerkers are still a fun class and they become even more so when you get the mythical. I still enjoy my zerker very much. My sk is fun too.
    My only beef is that I still feel zerkers need a couple of abilities redone. Berserker onslaught should be a true 360 degree aoe. Open wounds needs a total revamp. Other than that zerkers are fine.