Downtime Appreciation Bonuses Begin on 4/22

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Cassta Well-Known Member

Deep breaths Uwk! I still show 8 minutes left here. Oh no! The jitters are starting! :confused:
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Cassta Well-Known Member

Wow! That is a LOT of harvests! :eek:
  3. Cassta Well-Known Member

Breath slowly, in thru your nose, out thru your mouth. 5 minutes left! :eek: I'm going to check server status, I can't wait! :p
  4. Cassta Well-Known Member

Aarrggg....3 minutes left and no servers up yet! :eek:
  5. Cassta Well-Known Member

NOOOO! Full blown DTs in progress here. They are 2 minutes late and I am ready to have myself committed! :eek: :p
  6. Contessia Active Member

you're funny :D makes this a bit less painful at least
  7. NagafenLourdes New Member

Considering The TLE server is still in Sony content. you should probably take it up with them, or stop playing TLE. The options are pretty simple.

Edit: Daybreak doesn't care. If they did they wouldn't have destroyed everquest 2.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

36 hours I tell you , go back to sleep , I got up and found 3 cm or around 3 inches of snow outside , but no EQ 2
  9. Cassta Well-Known Member

HAPPY DAYS!!! I'm in, I'm in, I'm in! :p:D

Thank you @dreamweaver for keeping us informed and to everyone for your excellent work!
  10. Cassta Well-Known Member

Then my work here is done. :D
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

It's done , It's alive yay go of to new adventures THE SERVERS ARE UBLOCKED
  12. Dyss Member

Thank you. Thank you also for extending Moonlight Enchantments for the missed time :)
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

and thanks for all those new items and collections for Moonlight Enchantment too.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, absolutely yes! :D

Made the mistake of checking my email before trying again (or even looking back here...sigh); 4 hours later, I'm gonna try my luck at the new Moonlight Grotto stuff. :)

Uwk
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  15. docdante Member

Double currency, research reducers, maybe reducers for mercs and the 57th mount...yes
    but status and xp? nice for tle and levelling alts...
    Robynous and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And guilds! :D

Uwk
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  17. Robynous Well-Known Member

I was all set to play Moonlight Enchantments yesterday. I won't be able to play today, or this weekend. Recompense should be in the form of something that recognises that we all play at different schedules, and we should be able to use that recompense at a time that is convenient to us. Station Cash would be the most obvious example.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  18. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

....Or, they could do like they are with EQ (original), and not have any bonuses at all. *shrug*

FFS people, it's not a right or entitlement. It's likely because EQ2 has a much smaller population than it's older sibling, and they're making a gesture to make them feel special (or attract more returning players). Face it - it's an 18 year old game. If you're still here after all the stability issues, content issues, bugs, and everything else - you're probably not going anywhere.

Take your bowl of bonus gruel, and be happy. Or as the man said - "If you don't like it, don't play."
    Jaden, Cassta and Breanna like this.
  19. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

I expect because EQ2 is small potatoes, and the EQ2 team is likely that bunch of misfits over there everybody avoids, in the dark, damp, gloomy part of the office nobody goes in because it gives them the creeps "ewww EQ2" *shudder*, they're probably given free reign to sate their comparatively tiny and spoiled player base when things go wrong, just so nobody high up has to deal with their problems, talk to them, or really start caring that EQ2 exists.
  20. Robynous Well-Known Member

I never said it was. They offerred recompense, I merely stated that I would be unable to take them up on that recompense, and suggested ways in the future they could make that offer more convenient to enjoy.