Downtime Appreciation Bonuses Begin on 4/22

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

not to be "that guy" to correct you, but i believe stormhold was merged into antonia bayle, and the tle server you are thinking of is called Kaladim ;)
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I just logged in.. which server?
  3. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Skyfire. I was able to login just now as well, so mebbe I caught them during the the mid-shift changeover?

The interesting thing (well, probably just to me) was while staring at that message the 2 or 3 times I tried, I could log into Povar on EQ1 with my other account. *shrug*

Must be Monday.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

your most definitely correct Leonitas must have had a brain fart or something , I mean Kaladim of cores .
    Cassta and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Kalika Well-Known Member

TLE players would appreciate double or quadruple hunter coins.

The hunter quest is very badly designed, forcing people to run 15 quests which mean 60 zones is insanity and it is even more insane cosnidering that the mark gear is very bad (jewelry is almost totally useless) and even the super expensive mark items are npt desirable.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Up to 7 free, then Character Slots are purchasable...

(mmmmm...character slots.... :p)

Uwk
    Ask me about The Horde! :D
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"A little earlier" = apparently AN HOUR. >:-/

Uwk
    who was hoping to get in some last-minute needed stuff done before 12:01 am on the 20th... >:-/
    Cassta, Laaw and Breanna like this.
  8. Trebien Member

9. Trebien Member

I personally have 14 toons, although I did duplicate my beastlord with two different race types.
  10. NagafenLourdes New Member

How am I supposed to stand around Freeport docks and do nothing? Come on guys, get your **** together. Or ban me again for the 5th time. It's cheaper for me. =)
  11. thecrow66 New Member

so the servers will be up tonight hear in like 20 min's ??????
    Cassta, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Tedra like this.
  12. Joy Stick New Member

Let's hope, its been years since I played and I finally get a chance and servers are down. Sign maybe...?
  13. Tedra New Member

Not looking like it - not sure why I'm surprised.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  14. Shaie Active Member

Members are those that pay to play the game.
  15. thecrow66 New Member

yeah they should at least tell us something...
  16. Shaie Active Member

Dreamweaver, is there any news at all? Servers went down promptly at 11:30 last night (although I guess maintenance didn't start IMMEDIATELY...) so will they be coming up in the next 45 minutes? Were there problems? Would be nice to know...
  17. Cassta Well-Known Member

I was under the impression the downtime would be 24 hours from the 12:00 am start, so I won't be getting fidgety for another 40 minutes. :D I have a feeling it will be the longest 40 minutes of my life. :confused:
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Tell me about it! I'll be trying to get in right after here. ;->

After all, in the BIG RED ANNOUNCEMENT here in the forums on the first page, they said they brought everything down at 11:10, so... /fingers_crossing

EDIT: Argh!! Couldn't get anywhere near the game; there's a big "signpost up ahead...your next stop, the Twilight Zone, not the game you were expecting." --with apologies to Rod Serling and the Doctor Who folks ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and Cassta like this.
  19. Shaie Active Member

*giggles* I've been fidgety for HOURS, if I'm going to be honest! Been playing since '08 & only JUST discovered the joys of the Personal Harvest Depot (Large). I literally have NOTHING in my shared bank now!!!! Cannot WAIT to get back on Maj & put 11 years worth of crafting mats into a PHD(L)!!! And then to grind status so I can also get some crafting stations! :D
  20. Farensoth New Member

Just gimme. GIMME. :)