Download Full Game Version vs Streaming

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Meisa, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Meisa Member

My daughter was having a ton of lag issues. She sent me a screen shot of that little dragon running which indicates she is streaming, which immediately struck me as being her problem. She is streaming vs. playing from a full download. We went through all the steps to find "download full version" under advanced tools, but can't find it anywhere. The link on the Home Page for "download the game" isn't working. How can we change her from streaming to playing from a full download version? It wasn't on the "advanced tools" "Game Version: US English" page. As a matter of fact, we looked everywhere on the launchpad and couldn't find that option. I can't find it anywhere on mine, either, but I'm playing from a full download, so there might not be one. She nor I are fond of uninstalling and reinstalling the game, especially given people are currently on the forums saying the download is stalling out and quitting before it is finished. Besides she doesn't want to lose any UI settings, friends lists, etc. Any suggestions?
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Right now, you can't.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/launchpad-issues-november-11-2020.596757/
    Breanna likes this.