Downgraded XP potions :( From 110% to 100%

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Lateana, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Ninja downgrade. The last time I checked I had several characters with 110% potions, now none have them. They definitely were downgraded.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I thought they were 110%, but couldn't remember for sure. :(
  3. Ellimist Active Member

as in the pots are gone completely or they aren't 110% anymore? I know where I have a pot that should be 110% to check.
  4. elflover Well-Known Member

Yes the 110 are now 100 and some of the 70 i had are now 50..wish there was something said instead of a ninja downgrade.
  5. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Yep, all downgraded.
  6. Cragfire Well-Known Member

Perplexing. What an odd thing to change this deep into the game's life... I wonder what the reason was as the impact would be extremely minimal at most.
  7. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

They vary, some are 110, some 100%. It depends where they came from.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

Check again. All of them in my /claim used to be 110%. Now they are 100%.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

/agree
    Dude likes this.
  10. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

This HAS to be a bug-What could possibly be the reason for this change? I mean, 10 % isn't game breaking, but why take it away at all?
  11. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

...just checked my /claim xp pots, and sure enough - they're 100. I did notice, however, in my character screen - there's a 10 in experience mod... i've never noticed that prior. Might be an IoR thing too.. /shrug.
  12. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Clockwork Calamity gives 10% xp buff. Do you have that running? maybe it's what you are seeing.
    Dude and Zeddicious like this.
  13. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

aye - thats where the 10 came from...
  14. Ogdinmar Active Member

Honestly this isn't the first time this has happened. But that's ok, because everyone complains about how easy it is to level anyway. ;)