Double XP weekend not doubling xp

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Sigehere, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Sigehere New Member

I was excited to see the double tradeskill xp weekend as I have a couple alts that I wanted to level up in their tradeskill. I used a draft of the wise and was all prepared to do some serious levelling. While my vitality was available the xp did in fact double as it should but as soon as my vitality ran out (which is way too quickly IMHO) the xp that I gained from doing rush order writs dropped to just what I received from my draft of the wise. I would get 142 xp from completing a combine and 156 xp from bonuses. That is the 110% xp from my potion. Am I misunderstanding how double xp works? I would think that on a double xp weekend with a 110% xp potion going and without any vitality bonus when I get 142 xp from completing a combine that I would receive 284xp from bonuses.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Have to read the ad more closely. It's "double tradeskill experience from quests," not just double tradeskill experience.

This weekend from 12:01 AM PT on Friday, April 13th until 11:59 PM PT on Sunday, April 15th, All Access Members will earn double currency and double tradeskill experience from quests as they venture across Norrath! Get ready for a full weekend of adventuring and crafting, because you certainly won't want to miss these bonuses.
    If you're looking to further boost your crafting productivity, starting Friday you'll be able to pick up a Potion of Crafting Progress in the Marketplace for only 99 DBC! This potion will speed up how fast you can complete a recipe, allowing you to craft more quickly!
  3. Evilnok Active Member

same here,I am not seeing the xp bar move at all
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Are you doing tradeskill quests, like a signature line?
  5. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Rush writs should count as quests. The daily tradeskill apprentice quests are doubling at least.