Double XP/Status for Members: Dec 25-Dec 28

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kittybock Well-Known Member

    Thanks and Merry Christmas! :D
    Vaevienne, Prissetta and Xillean like this.
  2. Raff Well-Known Member

    Awesome surprise gift...Thanks DB!

    Merry Christmas!
    Vaevienne, Kittybock and Xillean like this.
  3. SierraDawn Active Member

    Thank You.. Thank You once again :) :)
    Vaevienne and Kittybock like this.
  4. Bhayar Well-Known Member

    Thanks for this unexpected and nice present. May everyone have a wonderful holiday season however you celebrate it.
    Vaevienne and Kittybock like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

    I s celebrates Frostfell arounds a Frostfell bush decorated with cheese and bacon
    Only problems is the candles are melting the cheese :eek: and rosting the bacon
    o well it smells heavenly and the cheese makes lovely tinsel.
    I am really happy we get the xp and status on the locked servers too ok time to get back to work ,
    the next expansion is just around the corner, next year.
  6. Rhenia New Member

    Is anyone else having an issue with status items not giving double personal status? I sold two mercenary crates, and got double guild status, but not double personal status! I am getting double status for quests/zones, just not items. Are they not included???
  7. Twisty Well-Known Member

    seeing same problem with selling status items - personal status is not doubled :( please fix

    status towards guild is doubling the base 10%, but ignoring the additional 5% from guild buff (that u get when guild hits lvl 105 or 110 i forget). so the total is 20% towards guild, not 25% or 30%.
  8. Sejreia Active Member

    Yes, something seems to be wrong here; I handed in an Ancient Arcannium Coin and I received 20k. My guild received 4,100. Guild Lv. 116. They received proper bonus, I did not.
  9. Twisty Well-Known Member

    Haha also just figured out the deal with the extra 5% from guild buff. it's 5% of the 10%, not additive. so the new total is 10.5% towards guild status. hahahahaha

    I seriously hope that's a bug :(
    Karsa likes this.
  10. Deveryn Well-Known Member

    That has been the way things work during these events for a good while now. Items are excluded from double personal bonuses, but they fail to mention that on a regular basis.

    Speaking of things they fail to mention:
    They also failed to mention that they changed the Cataloguing Vesspyr Isles quests to reward a token over just status, so now you're screwed out of double personal on that. The token gives ~17 mill and levels guilds up to 110.
    Sejreia likes this.
  11. Shokadezz New Member

    Please extend it to New Years, for another great year of EQ2!!!
    Rajaih and Awkk like this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

    to bad its over was not even able to do half of what I wanted to do o well there will be other times
    it was nice wile it lasted
  13. ShyMidnight Active Member

    I don't want more xp for the New Year, I'd rather have a sale since I'm more a decorator than a quester!
    Vaevienne likes this.
  14. Albanara Active Member

    Sorry to derail this thread, but I can't create a new post for some reason:

    Anyone run into an issue for the part where you need to find the 12 spirits and pick up their residual item - I found all the spirits and their little bottles, but it only gave me credit for 9? ( my quest shows only the 2 residual items are left) So how can I get the other 2 residual things again?
    I hope I dont have to start the quest over, which would mean waiting for the next time it is offered?
  15. Awkk Well-Known Member

    Go back and visit any 3 of the same spirits a second time, and this time, make sure you pick up the bottle. The spirits repop quickly and can be spoken to again. Also next time you have a question, ask in General chat, or if you are free to play and cant, check the Wiki page for the walk through on that quest. Just Google wiki eq2 name of quest.
  16. LordTiras Well-Known Member

    I made full use of this and I agree, I didn't get half of what I wanted done either. :(
    I'm not sure if I want a sale, or a 2x status weekend again. Kind of want both. :p
    Awkk, Vaevienne and Rajaih like this.
  17. Rajaih Member

    Ohhhh....come expand my snowy dwelling
  18. Xianthia Well-Known Member

    Group up with someone that is doing newsies, once they loot the bottle you will also get the update. Good luck! :)
    Belenos likes this.
  19. Kaarkula Active Member

    Deveryn what 17 mil status quest are you talking about? I've never heard of it.
  20. Karsa Active Member

    There was a series of quests given out in vespyr when they put that 300 mill status mount on the city merchant, Albert the wise, while back.
    Kaarkula likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page