Double XP, Ethereal Adorns & Double Rare Drops!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Tabri Well-Known Member

Im pretty sure most of us know what a war rune is and what an ethereal is but thank you for enlightening us.

DBG didnt say ethereal war runes are going to drop only ethereal purple adornments and the ethereal adorns that I got previously are lesser than the new ones in the new expac unless they decided to change them.
    Anunnaki and Feldon like this.
  2. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Okay, now I am torn: I am really enjoying Beta, but want the adorns too. What to do?? ;)
  3. Tabri Well-Known Member

Take that back not purple ethereal but white(which could be a good thing). I have not seen the new white adornments in the expac has anyone seen them yet?
  4. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

You can't go by census. A lot of disco's have not been showing up lately.
  5. Feldon Well-Known Member

It would be incredibly helpful if people would e-mail us with item links when items aren't showing up in Census so we can report them.

The adornment Rondo showed on page 1 seems to be from Terrors of Thalumbra beta as it is a PRESTIGE RELIC adorn but not flagged ETHEREAL. Thanks to folks in #eq2wire for helping me straighten that out. ;)
  6. Taiyla Active Member

It doesn't start until noon pacific today.
  7. Maldek Active Member

I like that this Fall Frenzy benefits F2P as well as All Access members, thank you DBG
    Xianthia likes this.
  8. rainy1 New Member

No. And that's why I don't play TLE anymore. Tired of missing out.
    Jaden likes this.
  9. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

The purple that was linked is from ToT Contested zones. For starters you can report the /claim beta rewards on live. There's no data on them. 3 Mounts, Infuser upgrades, etc.
  10. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Although that's usually the case when events "activate", it doesn't specifically say that in the announcement.
  11. Feldon Well-Known Member

This may be due to the way the item is granted and auto-unpacked. I'll ask.
  12. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Oh and that super awesome 12 year vet reward. All the others show up except Year 7, Year 10, and this one.

Also, sorry didn't mean to derail the thread. I'll put a list on api forum.

Would like confirmation though if this is active now or starts later this afternoon.
    Feldon likes this.
  13. Feldon Well-Known Member

The 12 year vet reward may auto-unpack into your Currency tab, bypassing the whole Discovery process. An item must physically spawn in the world (or in your inventory) for it to be discovered. Endymion actually added a feature to Tradeskill Research Assistants Apprentices to make the recipes "discover" before being looted.
  14. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Nah it's an item in your inventory that you have to unpack.
    \aITEM -737071808 -1965974097 0 0 0:Veteran Reward - 12 year\/a
  15. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

Be an awesome guild leader and come help me get some Ethereal Adorns, obviously :p Trying to finish gearing up by the 20th...
    Kittybock likes this.
  16. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Okay, okay....but, it's Beta, Zoraas ;)
  17. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

I know, and Swash is getting buffs that I can't test :/ no expac for this guy till 3 days after launch at best lol.
  18. Anunnaki Active Member

Unless these are the same ethereal purples that dropped at the beginning of AoM and they were discoed then.
  19. mitsybitsy Member

they are the exact same ones from the beginning of AoM which kinda makes them Pointless as i think new ones with the expac.

another pointless promotion.

If in doubt Copy & paste = win for DBG
    Beee and Anunnaki like this.
  20. Blackdog Member

uh maybe im wrong but looked like the proc from ethereal weapons