Double XP, Ethereal Adorns & Double Rare Drops!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

It's time for the next event in Fall Frenzy!

Beginning on Friday, November 6th, Etheral Adorns will begin dropping in Norrath. There will also be DOUBLE Rare Drops! This is the last Fall Frenzy event before the launch of Terrors of Thalumbra.

Two important notes:
    • While Ethereal Adorns will start dropping, they will not be double.
    • These events do not take place on the TLE servers.
    Enjoy these bonuses beginning Friday, November 6th.

[IMG]

UPDATE (Nov 12): Standard servers double XP (AA/TS/Adventure) activated for All Access Members from now until the expansion launch on Nov. 17! (TLEs don't receive it.)
    Jaden and Kittybock like this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I am playing on Deathtoll , and I must say its right that for that server those festivals don't apply.
    I hope that some day we get city festivals and moonlight enchantment
    we cant even go to the zones where those adorns drop
    rares I could use yea , but this events are to get people exited about the next x pack
    So I just going to have to hop on over onto a regular server I guess.
  3. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

Interesting event this time. Have we seen Eth Adorns in game before, or is this a relatively new concept more akin to Eth Weapons?

Double Rares -- does this include harvestable ones such as Stormthorn and the like (Most important one to me atm lol, gotta make those monsoons/Souffles)? Seems highly likely it'll include the masters and rare-er charms in the solos but not entirely sure on harvests...xD
    SierraDawn likes this.
  4. DraggoX Member

Holy Moley. I smiled at news for the first time in awhile!
  5. Myles New Member

Anything for TLE?
  6. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

This is becoming a silly question, really.
    Claudiana, Juraiya, Kittybock and 4 others like this.
  7. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Do Ethereal Drops only apply to 100s or do all levels have a chance?
  8. Cheakekki New Member

This would be so much fun if i could log in! On the bright side, the timer is going up more slowly.
  9. Strac Active Member

There was ethereal adorns before, during TOV expac (last one). They were better then anything else you could get. I hope they fit in with the set boni on current purple ones.

Double rares; pretty sure this means drop chance on rare items from zones. Never seen a harvest rare chance boost before. And considering the quality of next expac solo quest rewards, i'm not going to be after those rare items. But the adorns sound nice ! unless the are weaker then expacs MC ones...
  10. Blackdog Member

I would enjoy a little more info. Where will these adorns be dropping? do they fall out of the sky or maybe from heroic aom content or just any old random mob? just for endgame or all tiers? what exactly does double rares mean? harvestables or zone loot..
    Juraiya, Awkk, Xianthia and 3 others like this.
  11. Cataclysm Active Member

It tells you, but you've misquoted the original text which says "DOUBLE Rare Drops!"
    Armageddoux likes this.
  12. Anunnaki Active Member

Are these going to be obsolete in two weeks with the xpac?
  13. Rondo9 Active Member

prob not
    [IMG]
    Amoon likes this.
  14. azcn2503 Active Member

For the rare drops - does this apply to all tiers or just level 96-100 content? I'm looking for some really rare items for my low level alts.
  15. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

Can they drop in adv solo zones`?
  16. Kalderon Well-Known Member

I first smiled, but not cause im happy ;)

I just did a little math and came up with: 0 x 2 = 0..... So if double drops, i got none till know, means double none ^^
    Juraiya likes this.
  17. Tabri Well-Known Member

This is a war rune not an adornment. I assume the ethereal adorns that will drop now will most likely become obsolete when you get the crafted, superior ones that drop in the new expac. I have a few ethereal adornments and replaced the current ones I had with the crafted ones from beta, but depends on how how the stats are on these.
    Anunnaki and Feldon like this.
  18. Chillin New Member

A War Rune is an adornment For cloaks, belts and Weapons with Etheral Effects like the Etheral Weapons that were dropping
  19. Breta Well-Known Member

No adornment has been discovered so far. Is the even active since 12am PST?
  20. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Double Ferrin is still active, so I assume it won't switch on till Noon PST. (7 or so hours from now).
    Amoon likes this.