Double Status

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Dimek, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Dimek Member

Did we not just have double status as a week bonus before the bonus familiar drop rate ? ( along with double loot chance). I know a bunch of guildies that going to be disapointed that it was not at least another week of Double xp, or some kind of bonus xp anyways.
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  2. Zenji Well-Known Member

I think they are trying to fix the non DoF XP, before they go and double it for a week. Right now, any non DoF zones are giving what feels to be about half of what the XP was before the last bonus week.
    Kindread and Ceyllynn like this.
  3. Dismal New Member

They should have done a week of Adventure double XP and a week of Tradeskill double XP. That way players didn't have to choose between adventuring or tradeskilling and no two weeks of double status....
    Kindread and Ceyllynn like this.
  4. Rolien Active Member

Is it just me or does anyone else find it a little sad that this exp nerf to old content is taking this long to fix? I mean the exp has been broken for how long now?
    Sixgauge likes this.
  5. Ruallin Ebonhammer Active Member

6. Kindread Active Member

Caith just posted on Discord that the XP rates are the same as they have been since FG opened, but he would double check ... here's hoping!
  7. Tawnia Member

Now does this include guild status, need some bette clarification on these events please? I am still running a 2 man show in my guild and would love to be able to level it more but as it levels, it is increasingly difficult after lvl 120 to do with few players.
  8. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

3 weeks, since the gear up event started. caith can say it's the same, but it's not, something they did on that first day of "double" xp and it's been borked since.
  9. Snorkasauruss New Member

they can keep the double status BS make it either x2 exp or TS flip flopping weekly til new expansion comes out ..IMO double status don't mean squat on a TLE server ..just my dollars worth
    Ceyllynn and Kindread like this.
  10. Bekkr Well-Known Member

I think it's hilarious how everyone's just assuming that DBG thinks the xp needs fixing.

They sell XP pots in the marketplace, remember?

Welcome to the new normal. Enjoy!
    Kindread, Tawnia and Snikkety like this.
  11. Tawnia Member

So did this include guild status as well or no?
  12. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

not for rush orders etc... once a guild reaches 100...

only hqs and turning in things like familiars will give your guild status.
  13. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

your fault dimek, ALL your fault!
  14. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

Yep, things seem all good. XP is fine I think. DBG needs to keep the doors open of course.