Double Station Cash Exclusive with GameStop and EBGames!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Sep 12, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

[IMG]
    Head on over to your local GameStop and or EBGames to pick up an SOE Pre-Paid Card because, for a limited time only your Station Cash is DOUBLED! Imagine all the cool stuff you can do with your free money!
    Get Double Station Cash when you buy an SOE Pre-Paid Card at GameStop® or EBGames™ and redeem between September 14, 2012 through September 16, 2012.

*Redeem between 12:01AM 9/14/2012 to 11:59PM PDT 9/16/2012.
    Offer valid for cards purchased in the United Status, Canada, Australia and New Zealand only.
  2. ARCHIVED-kbear Guest

They don't carry these in stores!
  3. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

They do around here.
  4. ARCHIVED-Tuckker Guest

Does this special promotion also apply to doubling of game-time purchased with the double SC cards from the selected retailers?
  5. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

Koleg@Unrest_old wrote:
    No. The days of cheap EQ2 subs are over.
  6. ARCHIVED-devist8or Guest

From my experience, I will never buy a game card from this company as they seem to be the only ones who charge sales tax on all "pre-paid" cards. Not to mention that they rarely carry the SOE cash cards.
  7. ARCHIVED-Tuckker Guest

devist8or wrote:
    IDK about E-B Games, but around here Gamestop does not charge tax on pre-paid cards, fwiw.

feldon30 wrote:
    That would also be my assumption Feldon, but I'd be more impressed if an actually SOE employee or contracted 3rd party member were to answer the question. The Triple Half-price fiasco has set a really bad presidence and using a pre-paid game card double Sub-time offer would be just ONE way SOE could add back in some excitement and good faith, without losing control of the situation like they allowed to happen last time.
  8. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

The others are correct. If you redeem a card from GameStop or EB Games this weekend, only the Station Cash will double (1500 to 3000, for example). If you use the card for game time, it stays fixed at 30 days.
    ~Dexella