Double Guild XP this weekend!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Windstalker Executive Producer

We are running a Double Guild XP Weekend starting tomorrow at noon PST until Sunday, March 3 at 11:59pm PST.

Or should I say, Double XP weekend for Guilds...

Holly Longdale
    Producer, EQII
    Cloudrat, Feara, Brax and 5 others like this.
  2. Afista Well-Known Member

Thank you!!!!!!
    Cloudrat likes this.
  3. Eshaac Active Member

hhmmm, wonders if someone forgot to lock this..

Eshaac
  4. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Woo!

Obligatory: Will it actually function correctly this time? :D
  5. Shanak Member

Will writs award double the points? Status loot? Details! :p
  6. Hunnybee New Member

Fantastic news! Thank you :p
  7. Gnaff Active Member

Ohhh Windstalker, You dang near gave this troll a heart attack! This is great ! I actually lost hope to ever see a Dbl Guild XP weekend again.
  8. Kisy Active Member

SWEET!!! So Note to hubby.... Wife won't be getting jack diddly squat done this weekend!
    Afista, Feara, Karrane and 1 other person like this.
  9. Lament Active Member

Dammit; you would have to run it the weekend I am in Australia and totally AFK.
  10. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Whoo! This should make quite a few people happy:) I know I have seen many requests for it. I suppose I will be cooking up a storm with my provi who owns a loyalty medallion from lon hehe.
  11. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

For all the cynical complaining I do....THIS. IS. AWESOME.!!! Thank you!
  12. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

13. Feara Well-Known Member

Oh my, such sweetness. Your the very bestest in the whole wide world.
  14. Kalmaraa Active Member

Shame I got to work this weekend, well might as well try to make the most of it.
  15. Orpiment Member

I need to get my status item hoarding alt into my guild... though I don't know how much one person will manage to get done this weekend since I have to work most of it...
  16. Spindle Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this weekend Windstalker! We were able to get our small family guild up to a major milestone yesterday and obtain a few needed amenities too.

We haven't had that much fun grinding for a cause in a long time!

Keep up the nice surprises!
  17. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Yes, thank you. Had an excuse to finally clear out some HQs that have been in my journal for a couple of years, and my guild got up to level 66 and can get a new depot now. Looking forward to the next time this is run. :)
    Feara likes this.
  18. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I am one of those idiots in a guild of one (It didn't used to be!!) and opted not to stress out too much over the double xp, but did appreciate very much that you made it avialable!
    Feara likes this.
  19. Feara Well-Known Member

Now Mystfit, who you calling an idiot? LOL - I'm in a guild of one. I totally rocked out this weekend. Took me 6 months to hit 30. In 2 days I hit 4 guild lvls, sitting pretty at 35! Now that something to smile about. Thank you SOE!
  20. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Only ME, I swear...!!!!
    I"m also at GL 85 which means I'd have to do ALOT of rocking to progress; )
    Deveryn and Feara like this.