Double Ferrin: Friday, Sept 25 - Friday, Oct 2, 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

As part of Fall Frenzy leading into our next expansion, we have something special planned for players every week as we lead into our launch.

Starting noon pacific on Friday, September 25, and going until noon pacific on Friday, October 2, 2015 we'll have double Ferrins activated in-game. This means double DOUBLE Ferrins for All-Access members!

Don't miss your chance to stock up on Far Seas Ferrin this week!

As we head into the next expansion, we'll have special promotions for players each week. Learn more about Fall Frenzy here!
  2. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Yay !
    Thank you !
    :)
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Awesome news! So many instances to run! :p
  4. Raetear Member

So.. does that mean we stock up only for you to change the currency on us and make it obsolete?
    Ruckus and CoLD MeTaL like this.
  5. Feldon Well-Known Member

I don't know an expansion which has reused the same currency as the previous one.
    Neiloch and Deveryn like this.
  6. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

I would assume it's for those that are still going for the Rum Cellar 10k Ferrin mount and to be able to get some of the items from the rare items merchant. But pretty much, your statement would be correct
    Foretold and Kalderon like this.
  7. Raetear Member

Right, so why would we stock up on Ferrin if there's going to be a new currency? It's a nice gesture, but i mean.. what would we be buying with Ferrin in the next xpac that we would need to stock up on it?
  8. Breta Well-Known Member

awesome promo!
  9. Josgar Active Member

Basically to help people get remaining gear that they lack from AoM.
  10. Laiina Well-Known Member

Not much of use to me that I can get with Ferrin, except the mount, and don't feel like grinding out 4,000 more just for that. Guess I could gear up a couple of TS alts that I never adventure with just to make it easier to do the TS quests.
  11. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Which week will Double Status be, and can we get an early notice so we can get Nebulous Newsies ready for turn-in on as many characters as possible?

Thanks in advance.
    Moonpanther likes this.
  12. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Where can I get the Nebulous Newsies quests?
  13. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Go to the guide forums and find out when the next time that quest is being done
    Feldon likes this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

:( sounds great right to bad I don't have even one toon that is high enough a level to get any.
  15. Breta Well-Known Member

If only there was a double xp weekend recently.
    Neiloch, Foretold and Feldon like this.
  16. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

I see what you did there.

I am just glad I did not complete any of the weekly ferrin quests yet.
  17. Foretold Well-Known Member

Yeah... I usually do my weeklies on Thursday... but I was working on getting three tradeskillers up with the double XP and didn't get to them. For once, tradeskilling paid off!
  18. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Just did a quest that gives ferrin and I only received double for being a member so the double ferrins is not turned on yet or not working.
    Raeven likes this.
  19. Raetear Member

You would be correct because
  20. Marieta New Member

“Starting noon pacific on Friday, September 25, and going until noon pacific on Friday, October 2, 2015 we'll have double Ferrins activated in-game. This means double DOUBLE Ferrins for All-Access members!”
    But it not working for me either....:(
    Raeven likes this.