Double currency and more!!!!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Avithax, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Avithax Well-Known Member

Yay and TY DB!

Inb4 someone gripes about it being during the busiest vacation week of the year.
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Jaden and 1 other person like this.
  2. KingDragon Active Member

I'd much rather complain about the 20% market place discount "EXCLUDING SPELL RESEARCH" which is the only thing I even want to buy.... so nope, not buying that now either.
  3. Sentrasia Well-Known Member

And more frustration you mean?

Yah they went back to give people bonus coins for those that ran before the no warning given event.

You know... minus some people got 50 coins and some got 10 or even less... I ran 5 characters through coins between the midnight pst reset and the noon pst event start. Each doing 1 PQ, 1 Solo, 4 Expert events (So 12 total coins each). One got 6 bonus coins, one got 4, another only got 2... etc etc. Not a single character managed to get full bonus coins for the zones I ran prior to the event. And yes, both accounts have membership status.

One of my guildies got 50 on one character who ran 1 PQ, 1 Solo and 4 experts before the event and 0 bonus coins on his other character that also did 1 PQ, 1 Solo and 4 Experts before the event.

Until we know if there are any other ethereal items coming and what, if any, alt friendly plans are in place for those items anyone that wants to have a viable alt going forward can't stop running them.

So yeah...

Also... second the ridiculousness of excluding spell research. The one thing the majority of people have probably been waiting for.
    Pixistik and Soara2 like this.
  4. Obano Well-Known Member

Was really hoping for double exp too.
    Soara2 and Siren like this.
  5. Razpberry Member

well, I logged in now and lost even my regular coins :(
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Yes indeed an other thing to get in rage about why excluding spell research only thing which is used mostly during 20% off i have so many toons running research and i was wanted to finish with DBC , nice DB now you wont get my money i have saved my pocketmoney and will carry it to the pub and have fun :):p:p:p

Some actions you guys do we cant follow your way of thinking sorry.

Hellfiren
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Ah to add

a very genius thing we are all hunting for coins and its bonus week and than a downtime 6 hours LOL i cant invent a more customer unfriendly time board guys sorry.:oops::mad::mad:
    An i was just zoning as sever was suddenly and unexpected shut down because of an hour to early and i am not the only one.
    I Hope for you our carraters wont went to nirvana because mostly mains i pray we get them back completly and well standing.

And 15 o clock in the noon is normaly pree primetime of gameing in Europe and you serve us a 6 hour downtime realy great idea thanx so i loose coins maybe my toon becuase of shutdown with out any ringring ling pling in channel and as a clue at a time PQ is set and all are zoning nice work guys real nice work.
    Offering a bonus and kill the bonus by server down for 6 hours, maybe it have been a better solution to do this last week or until the Summer ETH Starts which is usualy floodding the server with players.

an other day of madness in a life of a EQ2 Gamer :mad::mad:;)
    We will send you the billing for the Packs of VAlium we all need under those actions.

Helfiren
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

What I hear you saying is that you wish they hadn't done database maintenance to improve performance and decrease lag?
  9. Bludd Well-Known Member

yeah people need to chill out. eq2 has always had maintenance, and the event is running and you will get your thingies. it's the same for everyone (except the devs who have to sit and run index and statistic maintenance, hopefully they have a tool for it :D)
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I had 4 loyalty coins, and when I met the daily quests today, I received 4 more for a total of 8.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  11. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

LAGGS arent Fixed , Zoning is hoorible same as before / LD is same as before non detectable changeing.

And the problem is not a new so why dont do this before server gets / population is most busy weeks with bonuses.
    Its not the thing they need to do this we are complaining about its the missplaned timetable.

Helfiren
    Soara2 likes this.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Just walking out to the docks in Qeynos, my character became stuck in mid-stride... then dumped out to desktop.
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

It happens sometimes. It's happened to me in the middle of a fight, and while crafting the timed writs. It blows.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Aye, it happens. And whether anybody wants to admit it or not, it happens to every single game and internet application out there. It has happened since the beginning, I was there, and I predict, it will happen until the end (when they come up with some other thing, but I will not be there). It is just one of those things you have to accept, the good with the bad.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.