Double Ascension event? (from Discord chat)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by CharbrynEQ2, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Adevil Well-Known Member

It's a Kunark Ascending/Live Server thing. So if you play TLE ... Now that you mention it, if they get double scrolls we should get double XP.
  2. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Interestingly, the timestamp now says it was edited at 11:10a, but it also says it was posted only 31 minutes ago, which would be about 12:01p Pacific (and it wasn't there the many times I refreshed looking for the announcement prior to noon). Might be a timing/database glitch, but it definitely wasn't there for me until just around noon.

[IMG]
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

not sure what you mean by trolling, it can be seen on discord and yesterday I saw on AB that the discussion was going on about the scrolls. I'd assume other servers may have had the same discussions.

Now that out of the way, I do think these types of promotions should be announced a little bit ahead of the actual event happening. Double currency/double scrolls etc. Folks like me have a routine and some will be out of the double currency/scrolls on a particular day because of their routine.

As an example, I do research assistants every morning, now that ascension is also part of the routine. Once RAs/plant gathering is done, I then go to the masters and pick up scrolls. Had I not seen the announcement on Discord yesterday, I'd have done my routine as usual and I'd be out a scroll for the first day. Obviously not everyone has a routine/schedule etc. I have a lot of alts so I rely on routines/patterns/schedules to keep them in line.

Not all is bad! The event lasts for quite a bit of time and that's really nice! Enjoy those extra scrolls :) don't let one missed scroll ruin a good event!
    ShaggyBodom likes this.