Not A Bug Double-Arched Stone Frame Window Recipe MISSING?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Rose, Apr 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose Well-Known Member

Carpenter-crafted using a level 93 recipe from Advanced Carpenter Volume 93, containing 3 WINDOW RECIPES.
    • Double-Arched Stone Frame Window - MISSING
    • Embossed Wooden Framed Window - Shows Up
    • Single-Arched Stone Window - Shows Up
    1. When I went to craft this particular window recipe, at the elaborate woodworking table, in my personal crafting house, it did not show up in the unfiltered list.
    2. I went to our guild hall woodworking table, and recipe is missing there also.
    3. I have previously crafted this window recipe. I have a house with these crafted windows placed in the house, showing that it was crafted by my me.
    4. I went to our guild house Tradeskill Recipe Salesman, & he has the recipe book (listed above), which shows I already scribed it.
      -->When I EXAMINE the recipe book in the Merchant Window, it DOES show the missing recipe listed in the book. The book has/shows 3 window recipes.
    5. I logged completely out of game and back in, and checked again, to no avail. Is this a bug or is there a work-around/fix. I also saved a clone recipe list of just that recipe book, and the same issue....only 2 of the window recipes show up.
    Thank you in advance for looking into this.
    ~Rose~
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Did you may accidentally hide the recipe? Try checking and unchecking your hide recipe box.
    Cyrrena, Rose and Finora like this.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

I think this is the most likely thing. The recipe is still in my carpenter's recipes.
    Cyrrena, Rose and Breanna like this.
  4. Rose Well-Known Member

Thanks Breanna & Finora. I have never had a reason to hide a recipe, so wasn't aware of that option or how to do it, but I logged in, looked for something that had to do with hiding things and clicked the box to "show hidden" recipes, and voila.....it appeared. I still have no idea how I accidentally hid it, but at least now I know it can happen, and what to do. Thanks again.
    MARKED AS MYSTERY SOLVED. :) Maybe there is a way to move this to Tradeskills for others who might need the solution?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.