Door to 3rd named in PoI: MotM

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kanteri, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Kanteri New Member

Can't open the door to the 3rd named and we are not sure what we are doing wrong. Have Electro-Charged Clockwork Hand equipped while trying to "use" the door and killed first two named mobs...every time get message that says "You must have the Electro-Charged Clockwork Hand and you must be holding it to use it on this door!"
  2. Conifur Well-Known Member

Ok, had the same problem and then I figured out the "real" hand was in my bank and the other one that would not work was the one I had. Search and make sure you have the right one.
  3. Kanteri New Member

Using the weapon version of the hand. Doubled checked the bank, nothing. If the weapon isn't the right one, I destroyed it. If that is true, how do you get it back?
  4. zarobhr Member

isnt that the door to 4th named,, 1st named on right of open area, 2nd name in the open left arear (sweeper) thirde named is what drops the Electro-Charged Clockwork Handthen equip and open teh other door
  5. Kanteri New Member

Yep, just figured that out. knew it was something monumentally stupid (on my part). thanks for help to you both.