Doomfire, the Burning Lands [Outdoor Zone]

Discussion in 'Zone Discussion' started by Kander, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Sigrdrifa Well-Known Member

Pox swarms are too squishy. lady Liae Croae was one-shotting them left and right.
  2. Chrol Developer

They'll survive at least 2 swings of a fly swatter tomorrow. Thanks!
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  3. Sylvermune Member

MY toon has been stuck in Doomfire, the Burning Lands since launch of the t/s sig. Whenever I try to log in, the game crashes to the desktop. I have posted about this enumerable times, /bug'd it, and even had Gninja and Kander reply in posts that they are aware of this issue. So after having returned from being AFK a week and a half, I find this is still a problem. Is there any recourse short of reapplying /beta?

P.S. I have not checked elsewhere in the forums to see if this has been addressed as I am tired of dealing with it. If there has been, please post a link to it here.
  4. Sigrdrifa Well-Known Member

Standing at /loc 99, 4, 424, where the lava is acting like water with tides, coming in, going out rapidly.

Lava is viscous and it doesn't move like this. Lava can move very fast, but it doesn't lap its shores, unless it's bubbling up in an eruption nearby, which does shove lava to the edges, but still not like water in a lake or ocean.

5. Kander Developer

Welcome to the magical world of EverQuest.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.