Don't Miss Your LAST Chance to Get Altar of the Ancients!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I have heard of photo-bombing...
    you seem to be post-bombing
    I suggest this post moved to where YOUR original thread started in player support
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  2. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Can't you just use the altar in someone else's house to get the benefit?
  3. LordTiras Well-Known Member

No, when you click on the altar and you haven't pre-ordered, it says that it's only for those that have pre-ordered. I don't know what behavior will be on release, but probably the same or similar, only giving it out to people with the expac.
  4. Kalderon Well-Known Member

The altar is nice, somehow. But can we pretty please, place one in the guildhall.... i normaly tend to forget to grab buff, before on to raid :eek::rolleyes::D
  5. Kuulei Well-Known Member

It is a 24-hour buff, so I usually only hit it about once a week LOL but it would be nice to have it in the GH
    Kalderon likes this.
  6. Gulaep Well-Known Member

I hope the part I highlighted will be true. I missed out on the pre-order but if people who still buy the new expansion after release can use a friend's altar then our pain won't feel so bad.

Silly, stupid me. I didn't think I would be able to afford a pre-order before release. I knew I couldn't go the full $89.99 for the Collector's Edition which I really wanted but I was unsure if I could do the Standard Edition for $34.99. It wasn't until this morning after I woke up "in the 11th hour" (as it were) that I figured a way to swing for the Standard Edition pre-order.

Sadly for me, low and behold, I finally read this thread and see that the pre-order was cut off at just before midnight last night! I missed the deadline by five hours. When I woke up this morning I went "Whew! I can do it afterall!!! (the Standard Edition) As long as I order it before server shutdown, it should still be considered a pre-order!"

WRONG!

Uhhggh!

~Sad Gulaep.
    Kalderon likes this.
  7. Awkk Well-Known Member

The altar will give a buff to any other toon on the same account, tho, so you could set just one altar for the whole account.