Don't Miss Your LAST Chance to Get Altar of the Ancients!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

Altar of the Ancients is the pre-order bonus item for purchasing the 12th expansion for EverQuest II: Terrors of Thalumbra. Players will no longer be awarded with this bonus item after 11:59PM PST on Monday, November 16, 2015.

EverQuest II: Terrors of Thalumbra is scheduled to unlock to players at noon pacific* on Tuesday, November 17, 2015.

[IMG]

Don’t miss out on this altar of mysterious origin for houses that grants a daily scaling benefit to adventurers and tradeskillers. The buff from this item is a stackable bonus to all tradeskill, adventure and AA experience gain. Upon expansion release, the daily bonus to experience will ALSO include tithe, the new deity experience type.

If you haven’t pre-ordered yet, don’t forget that All Access members get 10% OFF the price of ANY version of the Terrors of Thalumbra expansion. If you haven’t purchased yet, you can learn more about this expansion and buy now here.

*convert to your local time
    SierraDawn and Rose like this.
  2. Jsnappy Member

Sweet! Looking forward to launch on Tuesday
    Spindle likes this.
  3. Rose Well-Known Member

I made a mental note to myself to remember to order once our merge was complete....so, I ordered and paid for mine today. :) ...still would love a DB confirmed date for when the server transfers will occur....(from another post I made.)
    ~Rose~
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

transfer will come out in December , Holly said so
  5. Nadeshiko New Member

I ordered the standard edition last month, but I would really like to upgrade to the collector's edition. Is that possible?
  6. Lexxiii Active Member

Preordered the Premium Edition on the 3rd. Can't wait until Tuesday. I am so excited :D
    Kittybock likes this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I ordered standard too and I am shure sooner or later they let you upgrade , after all its more money.
    I really would like that house and the mount but I can just not afford this for 4 accounts
    and I don't say the prize is to high its just me I got to pay this out of the cookie char
    Griffon Lady, Kittybock and Nadeshiko like this.
  8. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

I remember reading somewhere on the forums (will link later if I can find it) that you can upgrade to collector's or premium edition after the expansion launches, so it would be sometime on Nov 17th.
    Kittybock and Nadeshiko like this.
  9. Nadeshiko New Member

Oh thank you! :)
    Kittybock and HaphazardAllure like this.
  10. Eliohia2 Active Member

yes they also mentioned it in one of the twich video's. Once it is live you can upgrade.
  11. Bellisa New Member

Perso Jai pris l'extension simple. Mais il aurait était judicieux Judicieux de pouvoir passer au module Premium par pack en 3 fois 40 euros par exemple pour les petits budget.

Character i took the simple extension . But it was judicious Judicious would be able to pass the module Prenium pack 3 times 40 euros for exemple for small budget.

Bellisa server Storm
  12. Bellisa New Member

13. Ahlana Active Member

That blows, I have no reason for the xpac until this happens, so many of my guild left for AB long ago :(
  14. Kittybock Well-Known Member

I preordered the CE, but really debated the PE. I loved the portions of Beta I tried, so am utterly excited about Tuesday, as well. If there is the upgrade option some have mentioned, I may have to go for it. :)
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Ahlana in December you can move to any server you like when everybody gets a transfer token maybe you can find a server with more people or one that has a friendly guild you can join , its also possible more people will come onto your server

This will be known as the great migration of eq2 in days to come .
    Ahlana likes this.
  16. Ahlana Active Member

Oh I am aware, I had thought it would happen before the xpac so that we could reunite with others in order to play the xpac lol. It just seems like it would have made more sense.
  17. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

This is not the correct place to address your problem, and personally, I think you're completely an {fill in a perjorative here} for exposing your account name to the general public. It sounds to me as if you expected everything to happen instantly and then started banging the keyboard and calling the bank before trying to get it straightened out the right way, by contacting the Billing Team -- there is even an email you can access. The process for trying to reverse a ban is documented in the Knowledge Base.
  18. Linneth New Member

Will we be able to buy to expansion as a gift for our friends?
  19. Ynnek Well-Known Member

They've said on or after launch day. So not until Tuesday at the earliest.
  20. Linneth New Member

Thanks so much.