Don't Miss the Prestige Home Player Poll!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Bashem Well-Known Member

So this what people do when they grow up and want to play house? :D
    We need a 2 thumbs up emote!
  2. Shale Member

Is there any news on which one won?

I have been pining for a Vigilant prestige house ever since I first set foot in Incursion, and honestly I would pay any amount of money to have one, and I would get it for all my characters.

anyway I would love to know if I have a reason to be excited ^_^
    Kittybock likes this.
  3. Spectre Active Member

I would like to see some prestige Guild Halls =P
    HaphazardAllure and Kittybock like this.
  4. Kittybock Well-Known Member

I had not thought about the day/night, but I am with you on not really caring for the huge houses. That said, I truly enjoy the breakouts and building from scratch. I find that quite fun, but I have to come up with a theme for each one.
  5. Zelkie New Member

Sorry to rez a dead thread, but did anything ever come of this poll? I'm looking on the forum but can't find anything.
  6. Rajaih Member

What difference does housing make when nobody is even able to log into the game anymore??? 21 hour queues, getting kicked out after 10 minutes and back into queue??? When there are no players at all anymore they can build all the houses they want, right?
  7. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I believe that Highhold won... but I haven't heard anything since.
  8. Zyxia Active Member

ISLE OF MARA PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    Hi there - some time ago you asked us what we would like, and a lot of people said Isle of Mara. Is there ever going to be an option for this as a Prestige Home? It's such a lovely place.
    Please consider it. Thank you.
    oh and as a PS - I love BIG areas where I can decorate to my heart's content. LOL
    SierraDawn and Vuurvink like this.