Don't Miss the Prestige Home Player Poll!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Greetings Everyone,

We’ve received a lot of requests from players to create prestige homes based upon some existing Norrathian zones. We’d love to create another prestige home, so we’ve implemented a Prestige Home Poll in-game so we can have your opinion on what style home you’d like to see added!

Poll questions will arrive in your in-game mailbox like normal letters, and you can simply delete them if you don’t want to answer; however, we hope you’ll take the time to let us know what space you’d enjoy the most. These are some of the themes we are considering using for an upcoming Prestige Home:

Skyshrine Capital
    The noble Claws of Veeshan dragons have long called Skyshrine their home, and now you could call it your home as well. Think about everything you could you do with a marvelous space that is themed after this prestigious dragon city!

[IMG]

Gears of Klak’Anon Battleground
    Do you want to create a striking space that is suitable for battle? Or maybe you have a passion for all things tinkered? Well, this prestige home based on the Gears of Klak’Anon would definitely be for you!

[IMG]

Highhold Keep
    Have you ever wanted your own personal fortress? This prestige home would be based on the magnificent Altar of Malice Highhold Keep. Why make a house your home, when you could make a castle your home?!

[IMG]

Void Palace
    Would you prefer a space that has a truly unique style? Well, a void-themed prestige home definitely fits that description! This prestige home choice gives you a chance to live on the edge in your very own dimensional pocket. Take a look!

[IMG]

The Vigilant Airship
    The Sentinel was an airship originally built by the Erudin Erudites and used to haul large amounts of cargo overland. When the Void intruded into Odus, it was abandoned. The Paineel Erudites claimed the airship and re-worked it for their own purposes. It then became known as The Vigilant, as it watched over and protected the city. This is your chance to own a home themed after the majestic Vigilant airship!

[IMG]

Want to tell us what you think? This poll ends at midnight on February 16th, so make sure you log into game to vote for your favorite place before it’s too late!
  2. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

Awesome news! I love prestige homes and it's always exciting to see new ones added. :)
  3. kezraela Member

Has the Isle of Mara ever been considered? I know Many Many players who'd love a home styled like those in Village of Shin...
    SierraDawn, suka, Breezy and 17 others like this.
  4. Taivr Member

Unless you're doing a different version of it, the 'void palace' is already available as a LoN prestige home - the Dimensional Pocket. Or at least the pic you've used could have been easily taken there. Not against making LoN items available on the marketplace, just seems a little out of place in a list of otherwise totally new houses.
  5. Starcloud Member

Yes, please. Mara would be great. We are asking for it for so long now. With the wantia house items, the vesspyr trees etc this will be the most bought prestige I bet :p

Have Fun and Stay Safe
    Starcloud
    SierraDawn, suka, Rynda and 8 others like this.
  6. Katz Well-Known Member

It's a difficult choice to make, I like all of those. I would love the Isle of Mara and Castleview Hamlet ( the entire Hamlet).
    SierraDawn, suka, Rynda and 7 others like this.
  7. Nyack New Member

Can you actually go inside the Highhold Keep??
  8. Tleilaxu New Member

Skyshrine Capital. I vote that for SURE, it looks amazing, it'd just be perfect.
  9. Zelkie New Member

My main is an Aerakyn so Skyshrine would work for her, but does it come with a building already that we can decorate or does it require building from scratch? It doesn't look roomy enough for the latter.

Yes.

Here's what I like in prestige properties: outdoor area, some level ground if player building is required, no ground plants-I had to raise my house up to keep weeds and flowers from poking through the floors, a little less trees because we have plenty to choose from to add ourselves, and I would love pre-made houses we could buy and plunk down like the Elddar Grove Treehouse. Just my 2c.
  10. Kittybock Well-Known Member

You left one out...I still don't see a Sebilis Summer Home on the list ;) /pout

Okay, had to go for the Vigilant...love that. Now if we can find a Raccoon house NPC in the game... We are Groot!
  11. zadical New Member

My choice would be isle of mara... its neutral and beautiful.. great ambiance and has town npcs etc.
    ... and i can drown Qho everyday..
  12. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Please, guys, vote for Highold Keep! Unlike the others it's a real house, a castle!
    And I realy realy hope to get it one day, even if it will not win the poll. I'll gladly exchange any other house in the game for it:)
  13. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

On this list, I would LOVE the High hold keep, but before I can make an informed choice, could you please tell us if we will be able to go into the interior of the "castle". Thanks in advance.
  14. Wenjii New Member

I might be the only one who feels this way, but just throwing it out there just in case.

I really like small houses. I mostly use my house to store my sales crates and tradeskill apprentices. I still like it to look themed and decorated though. I think it is nice for someone who comes in as a visitor to quickly be able to find the sales area and not have to do a lot of wandering around.

I've bought a few prestige homes and never seem to use them except to store items in, like a warehouse, I just find them too big and overwhelming. For practical use I stick to the 2 room inns and try to decorate them in a way that they look different (like a bakery, or some sort of store-front, or a cave...etc). The rent is cheap, but eliminating the hassle of having to pay it would be nice, as would be the ability to have a housing portal.

The only small prestige home that fits the bill are the dojo and the opera house. Some of the existing walls in the dojo and seating area in the opera house are limiting to the ability to creatively change the space to resemble something else. Some more small housing shells would offer some flexibility and be of interest to those who enjoy a smaller space for whatever reason.
  15. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

You are not only one Wenjii, I don't like most prestige houses myself. They are too big, they are just a part of something else in the world. Moreover their "usage" escape me. I always look from my character point of view and I can't imagine what do they need let's say an island somewhere in the other realm, or a mage tower. That is why the original, non-prestige houses, are still the best looking and the most attractive for me. But a castle will be a great addition to my real estate:)
    suka, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Wenjii like this.
  16. Kirito Mikari New Member

I would really love to see all the small towns become available if they aren't coming back into the game. Willow Wood, Baubleshire, Graystone Yard, etc.
    Beroli6, NrthnStar5, suka and 11 others like this.
  17. Tawnia Member

Isle of Mara would be great!!
    I love the new ideas but Isle would be great IF we can use the town/and enter the buildings or most? As well as with the High Hold option?
    I fell in love with the Winter chateau bundle and was SO upset that you cannot enter it!! :(....

Agreed on dimensional Pocket look-a-like have always loved that home and always get screwed on LoN rewarding system even when I spend $$ on packs I get squat, woohoo spider morphing wands, gross, thanks arachnophobia and that spider mount omg /cringe!!
    Would love to see more pics of this new Pocket-look-a-like before making a decision-thanks!
    suka, Rynda, Mizgamer62 and 6 others like this.
  18. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Greetings, Well I really like the Skyshrine Capitol area with the exception of how many base items are available to start with. When you first start placing items and building blocks in a place as vast as several of the current prestige homes you quickly run out of items even when using expanders.So maybe an increase in these base items or redefine what a building block or house item is?
  19. Qixil Active Member

I was a bit disappointed not to see it as one of the choices. None of the others really appeal to me, so I probably won't vote.
  20. Mtug New Member

The real question is, will we be able to get inside of the Highhold Keep or is it just the outside parts. Cause if it is just the outside i think that is a waste. Kinda like how long it takes to get the HKC guild hall. Only one guild has that on the unrest server so you would think they would cut down how many items it takes to get it now but who knows.