Don't Miss Daybreak's Cyber Monday Sales!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Being a member has its perks, and those perks are about to get even better during Daybreak’s Cyber Monday promotions!

[IMG]

First things first – Are you an All Access member who needs to add on some more membership time? Are you finally ready to become an All Access member? On Cyber Monday only, you can get 3 Months of membership for only $29.99!*

Once you’ve got your shiny new membership all finalized, hop into game and discover the second deal –

[IMG]

Your normal 10% off unlimited marketplace purchases has been raised to 25% off most items for Monday, November 30th! Some exclusions to apply, but with those purchases, you’ll still get your regular 10% off discount. This 25% off deal is for members only on Cyber Monday, so if you’re not a member yet, become one today and take advantage of this bonus before it ends!

Read the full details of All Access membership, which includes PlanetSide 2 (PC), DC Universe Online (PC), EverQuest (PC), and EverQuest II (PC) here: https://www.daybreakgames.com/allaccess

*Membership is recurring. After your initial three months of membership your membership will continue to bill at the normal rate of $38.97.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o well we will see if I really have to have that pink elephant or the ( pretty ) ugly sweater.
    hmmm lets see one of this one of those and one of this for shure
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Revel Well-Known Member

This is a better deal to me than the 25% off DBC. My 14 day return free all access is up on the 1st. I'll save a few bucks buying the three month membership. I'll also spend some of the DBC I still have hoarded from long before.
  4. Katz Well-Known Member

I was hoping we would have a sale on Monday. I got some DBC on Friday in anticipation of this possibility.
  5. Revel Well-Known Member

Can I buy more than one 3 month block at the 29.99 rate? Say, could I buy 2 and get 6 months at 10 bucks a month, the same rate as the yearly sub, but without an entire years commitment?
  6. Crastinal Active Member

You can, that's how I extend my subscription.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kalderon like this.
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

Yay for sale on DBC, and then sale on items in the marketplace to boot! Once again, I am a bit surprised these sales were only extended to AllAccess members, however, as a lot of F2P players will only spend if they can participate in the sales too. Seems DBG and F2P players both lose out when they exclude the F2P players. Happily I have my DBC now and tomorrow I'll be taking a look at what items are available for this sale. I may/may not spend, depending upon what 'most' includes. :)
  8. ChickaBoom New Member

This is a great offer by DB. I just wish someone had fixed my issue with the shop by now so I could take advantage of this!!! :(:(:(:(
    I had posted on forum and put a ticket in last week but still no luck. Every time I open the shop window and try to click on something the game crashes. It gives me the message that EQ2 has stopped working and must close. It has been doing this ever since the update. I'm really bummed about missing out on some great stuff with this deal.
  9. Timeless New Member

Hey ChickaBoom, if you cant get it to work, try on another computer or if you dont have access to another computer, try reinstalling the game in a new folder and see how that goes. Just begin installing and when it gets to the big downloads, cancel and exit the launcher. Then copy and paste your "assetcache" folder from your normal eq2 into the new folder and restart the launcher. When you move the assetcache folder it saves download time. Hope you work it out.
  10. LordTiras Well-Known Member

XP or Vista? There's an issue with them right now with the marketplace. Fix won't be in until Thursday, unfortunately. If not, then I'd try verifying before I install fresh to a new location.
  11. Katz Well-Known Member

How can you tell which items are on sale?
  12. DijonCyanide New Member

Quick question. I had recently received this email, which will be below, for my account. However, when I log into EQ2 it isn't acknowledging the gifted free All Access time. I was hoping to take advantage of this two birds with one stone possibility given it is Cyber Monday to use some of my DB. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Come back to Norrath for our Terrors of Thalumbra expansion!
    Community Forums Shop

[IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Stay Connected & Follow EverQuest II on: [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    COMMUNITY | FORUMS | SHOP
    This email contains promotional, advertising or marketing materials.
    Add day‌break@‌ema‌il.dayb‌reakgames.c‌om to your address book
    to ensure that you receive our emails in your inbox.
    Edit Subscription Preferences | Unsubscribe
    ©2015 Daybreak Game Company LLC All Rights Reserved.
    [IMG] [IMG]
    Daybreak Game Company LLC
    1‌50‌51 Ave‌nue o‌f Sci‌ence, S‌an Di‌ego, C‌A 92‌128
    Legal & Copyright Notices | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
  13. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

zomg I was wondering what was up with the Marketplace, was gonna look at some sweet discounted deals.
    Guess not.
    :(

It's not my fault I'm running with a computer that was considered old in 2006, I'm poor.
  14. Tinrae Member

Huh, I use Win10 and still don't see any sales in the Marketplace. Logged on just now specifically to snag a few items but didn't see anything that I wanted discounted.

EDIT: Nevermind, I have to actually press "Buy" on an item to have the discount displayed. I had expected the discounted prices to show when scrolling the marketplace. All is well!
    GrunEQ likes this.
  15. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

I'm like Tinrae...I was looking for the discounts and discovered you have to actually be in the process of buying to see if there is a discount. Kinda odd, but if the discount isn't for everyone, guess that's the way you have to do it.
  16. suka Well-Known Member

hmm. here's wishing the 1st was on monday instead of on tuesday. anyone know what is actually for sale?
  17. Spindle Well-Known Member

How is it any different from the 'See price in cart' format used by Newegg or Amazon or Best Buy? Just like the other sites there is a cancel button to get out of the cart.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thank goodness. :-/

Uwk
    a native Californian, where we have a state law where we don't have to buy pigs in pokes (thank heavens for Cancel buttons and game companies based here)...it's why all those "travel and accommodations sale!!1!!!!" websites where you have to agree to buy their deals without knowing what they are first do not get patronized by this big kitteh (who would also like to know before trying to buy anything: what's on sale?! [if it's not Services/Character Slots/etc., forget it]) ;->
  19. Katz Well-Known Member

I got a character slot.
    Eradani and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, cool! They are on sale! :)

Uwk