Don’t Miss Out. Sign Up for E-mails Now!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irish Active Member

2 days in a row and no email despite being opted in for a long time and more than meeting all the other requirements. Petitioning doesn't help either, they just say there is nothing they can do. Very frustrated.
    Calthine and Griff like this.
  2. Sapphyrre Member

I heard back regarding my issue. This is what I was told: "I am sorry I don't see that the code was used at all yesterday. You should have received a code today as well. You have the opportunity to use the new code from the email today if you like. Unfortunately there is little we can do about the code yesterday."

And this is my response back: "I absolutely used that code yesterday. Clearly, you must be able to see that I purchased 2,500 station cash at approximately 7:30 p.m. yesterday evening, which was AFTER I received the code. I received the code at approximately 1:50 p.m. yesterday. I used the code by clicking on the link in the email, which contained the code. I received two emails on the same account with the same code in it. One email had the clock count down to code expiration, and one did not have the clock count down. And when I went to redeem the code, it also never told me even how much the bonus was that I would be getting. Why did I receive two emails on each of my two accounts? Maybe you can't see the code because maybe the email I used was sent to me in error by SOE. I have no idea. But clearly you can see that I did purchase the 2,500 SC well after the email was sent to me, and I didn't receive any kind of bonus whatsoever.

And the fact that you can't see that I used the code means nothing to me. Clearly, you are having issues with this event. I am telling you that I absolutely used the code. You're telling me to use today's code. That means spending more money today again after spending money yesterday and receiving nothing for it. How dare you? It's my opinion that you should either refund my $25.00 for the 2,500 SC that I purchased yesterday, or triple that to 7,500 SC on my account using the code that I did receive today and that I tested and it showed that I would receive triple cash today. This is today's code: ZOMBIZNX, which I received today. I am not trying to get something for nothing. I'm trying to get what I was told I would get. Being that I purchased the SC yesterday, and it didn't work properly (which based on forums and in game chat is not news to you), I feel I deserve to then either be refunded my $25.00 I spent yesterday for the failed event or have the 2,500 tripled based on today's code. I am not spending another $25.00 for more SC again today. That's ridiculous. You can see that I have a high wallet amount and that I purchase SC frequently. I'd hate to have to stop buying it all together because I've been treated unfairly.

Please respond timely as the code for today expires at midnight. Thank you."

Waiting to hear back again hopefully before today's code expires, though doubtful.
  3. Sapphyrre Member

I heard back timely on my issue. They have refunded the money that I spent yesterday. I'll receive it in 5 to 7 business days.
  4. Hirofortis Active Member

At this point I think they Srebrenica just ignoring us. So not happy. Seems they still can't get a simple thing like a promotion working right.
    Calthine likes this.
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

I ticketed it yesterday for my secondary account. Still have not heard back on it, nor have I gotten the email. That's two days now without a code. :/

I did get a code on a silver account I hardly use, so I tried that one for my secondary account and it worked fine, which means it's really only one day without a code, now, since I missed yesterday.
  6. Griff Well-Known Member

Happy Holidays! We lost your present(s) in the e-mail, better luck next time. Almost 24 hours later I get a response to my ticket, it's being looked into.

It's as bad as a major department store that sent us notification that the address that we were shipping to was incorrect, therefore they could not ship the package. We received that notification via the USPS at our address, the same one that they claimed did not exist. Mind you, with a refund. We went to the store and showed them the order and the address on the refund noting they matched. They were baffled, yet still claimed it must be our mistake, the address clearly does not exist. Pulled out another piece of mail, showed them the same address. They suggested we look into checking our address. Go figure?

When asked why they would ship a refund to the address they claim is wrong; the answer was it's their store policy.
    Feldon likes this.
  7. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

I have 3 accounts, i made sure they were all opted in when they gave us the heads up that we should do so. Two of them i had to "check the box", one of them, the box was already checked. I got one email for the account with the box i didnt have to check, nothing from the other two. I submitted a ticket, and was told that i was not opted in, and that is why i never received an email. I just checked the two accounts that didnt receive the email, and sure enough, the box for "opt in", is unchecked. Was i supposed to log in every day to my account and double check it? Seems like a lot of work , just for the "chance" at a discount.....
    Feldon and Griff like this.
  8. Finora Well-Known Member

I think I liked it better back when they did a different item deeply discounted every day for 12 days. :(
    It wasn't always something awesome, but it left people happier I think.
    Feldon, Mowse, Griff and 1 other person like this.
  9. Calthine Well-Known Member

Same here.

In a more positive light, someone on AB gave me a code they weren't using, and I got 50% off. This player's Frostfell spirit made my day.
    Kittybock and Griff like this.
  10. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

Since I got triple SC yeseterday I won't be buying any more sc, so if someone needs a code today and I get one I will be happy to pass it along. :)
    jellytaco likes this.
  11. jellytaco New Member

I would be sooo grateful if you could give me one, I just got membership for planetside 2 and I need as much station cash that I can get my hands on :)
  12. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

Sure! When I receive the code today I will pm it to you in a forum message. :)
    jellytaco likes this.
  13. jellytaco New Member

You have no idea how happy I am now!
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  14. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

Aww, well Merry Christmas! :) Yesterday it took until 2pm to get my code so fyi it might be a while but I will get it to you as soon as I can.
    jellytaco likes this.
  15. jellytaco New Member

Take your time and Merry Christmas to you too :)
  16. Filly67 Well-Known Member

It's amazing how nothing works right when they do this stuff. Their FAQ clearly say you can't give your codes away because it's tied into your account. Thankfully that's not the case since it looks like that will be the only hope for many people.

To me the option to offer SC discounts might be fine for some but it would have been nice if they had offered other types of items. I have more SC then I need on all accounts and based on how this game is being run, giving them more of money is not going to happen. I mean really they can't even get this promo running correctly and as always it's the players fault.

In addition, to tell people that their "gift" is the chance to spend more money is going to be unlikely for many people days before Christmas. A few actual gifts would have been nice.
  17. Kittybock Well-Known Member

~On the Second Day of Christmas, SOE sent to me, Triple Station Cash for my Frostfell Spree.
    On the Thrid Day of Christmas.... ~ ;)

glad I didn't use the day one offer, day 2 ftw.
    My hubby and I both received the emails, but both of us had to choose to opt in, prior to the 17th...we received SOE emails, so we thought we were "in". Thanks for the reminder!
    Tierisch likes this.
  18. Louly Well-Known Member

Still no email :( I checked my account again this morning and I am still opted in But not to be gloomy - grats to all that did get an email :)
  19. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Well, I don't remember opting in, unless I always have been. I received an email day before yesterday and declined to use the 25% increase. Yesterdays email gave me a triple amount SC purchase, thanks SoE :)
    Kittybock likes this.
  20. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Louly, while I do not have this issue with SOE emails, I have had with other games--have you checked your Spam folder and/ or Promotions tab (if Gmail)?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.