Don’t Miss Out. Sign Up for E-mails Now!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Almee Well-Known Member

I have four accounts. The two with pretty full wallets got emails. The two that need money didn't get emails. One of them is my main account.

I really don't understand the whole business. It would be so much simpler just to email vouchers for x percent off instead of going through all this hassle.

I guess the debacle of Black Friday/Cyber Monday was loony enough. Thank heavens SOE is the only company, I know of, that comes up with such user-unfriendly schemes.
    Feldon likes this.
  2. Easily Lost New Member

I haven't received an email either. I submitted a ticket but there isn't any category for missing promotion email. Then I came upon a FAQ about the SC promotion and it's tone suggests that they don't have a problem. If you didn't get an email you are out of luck.
  3. Ajos Member

still havnt gotten an email yet. three of us in home all opt in before the 17th and nothing , oh well hopes up for nothing , back to the grind :p
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I haven't received emails for my two accounts and neither did my husband. We have been opted in for emails for a very very long time. I hope they fix this soon. Submitted a ticket for both of my accounts.
  5. Arilynvia New Member

"Greetings xxxxx,

That is not what I am suggesting at this point. Since you are locked out from too many attempts, unfortunately there is nothing we can do to go around that so you will need to wait the 24 hours before trying again. I do really wish there is something else we can do at this point to help you but there is no way for us to resolve this today. While the code you had received will expire at the end of the day, keep in mind the promotion is also going on tomorrow & Sunday, so there are additional opportunities for you to participate in the promotion. I would just strongly suggest that the next two days the promotion are going on, make sure you already do your research ahead of time and know the amount you are want to purchase and not get yourself locked out again from attempting too many times."

So there goes my triple SC code because the window timed out in less than a minute and ate my code. I entered it a total of 2 times, once when it timed out and again when I re-logged into the account window. I am a VERRRY pissed off customer who will remember this idiocy for a long long time.
    Almee and Feldon like this.
  6. Qixil Active Member

I don't understand what the point for "opting in" was considering many of us were opted in and didn't receive the emails at all. I'm not even angry because I don't need or want any SC right now, but if I did it might be a different story. :confused:
    Feldon and Griff like this.
  7. Chama Member

Thanks for this promotion.
    All went smooth for me and i was able to get triple SC (i took 30k without any problem) .
    I am sorry for the people having trouble with this and hope they will be ok with the next email.
  8. Finora Well-Known Member

I had one of the accounts that I actually got the mail on time out while I was looking at something else. I just reentered the code & it worked fine.
  9. Ranla Member

WooHoo triple SC for me! Thanks SOE! ;)
  10. Merriel Well-Known Member

I did not receive the email on my secondary gold account, but did get it on my primary account. I still have SC left from last month's sale though and only qualified for 25% (no double or triple), so I opted not to purchase any. I would have considered it on my secondary account, however, had I gotten the email. Oh well, not like I really NEED to spend the cash right now anyways, hehe.
  11. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

I hope these promotions are not just codes for random SC discounts...
    Griff, Filly67 and Critana like this.
  12. Critana Member

So far thats what i got 50% extra SC so basically worthless unles i have money to spend, which I dont because we just had a baby on the 16th and XMas is in a week, they are really brilliant around here with marketing and timing
    Griff likes this.
  13. Tajar Well-Known Member

Oops, I was not opted in :(
  14. Louly Well-Known Member

I double checked my account and I am opted in. I did that in plenty of time and never got an email at all. So what happened can someone from SOE explain why not everyone got an email? Thank you
    Griff likes this.
  15. Filly67 Well-Known Member

We are opted in on all four. Received emails on two. Truly it's working better then I figured it would.
    Griff likes this.
  16. Griff Well-Known Member

Lol... yes, a chance that one of your accounts might qualify for a chance to spend some money for points at a discount. In my case, not the main account, so I guess I won by saving money. Rest assured, by Monday, when the promotion is over, all the support tickets will be addressed. Talk about getting coal for Christmas!
    Almee, Ocarinah and Feldon like this.
  17. Griff Well-Known Member

Either way, congratulations on your wonderful bundle of holiday joy!
    Feldon likes this.
  18. SOE-MOD-02 Member

For those players that did not receive an email but were opted in on time, have you logged into that account this year?

I didn’t get an e-mail today from SOE. How do I get my code?
    You must be opted in to SOE marketing emails and active in at least one of our PC games (opted-in by 12/17/14 and logged in to a PC game since 1/1/14) in order to receive a code for this promotion. If you aren’t already, you should consider opting in to SOE Marketing emails for future promotions! If you believe you should be getting these emails, please check your email settings or junk email folders.
  19. Neeho New Member

I am opted in, have logged into my account and EQII daily. I logged into my account via the website a week ago to verify that I was receiving the e-mails. No e-mail yesterday or today. (I also opened a support case via the website under missing account / features)

Also verified my spam folder and nothing SOE is in there either.
  20. Ysabeau New Member

I've played since beta. Have a subbed and very active account that I log into almost every single day. I was opted into several of the games listed -- doubled checked yesterday just to make sure when I received no email. Clicked the two or three games I had not previously opted into for for some reason just for good measure. But was definitely opted into several games prior to the 17th -- and for a long time, too. Haven't received anything today either, though it's early. Ticket submitted. :)

Edited to add: Checked all email folders as well. Nothing yet.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.