Don’t Miss Out. Sign Up for E-mails Now!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khaibit New Member

There was a sale? I received no emails and I ensured everything was checked before the date.
    I'm not sure if this was a good thing or bad.
  2. Prrasha Well-Known Member

1. Opt in on two (all-access, paying) accounts.
    2. Get nothing. (Other than spam about Landmark.)
    3. File petition about it.
    4. See Afista's notice here to send her a PM. Do so. Point out that people travel for the holidays, so a one-day promotion after the fact won't work, since, y'know, a large number of us will be traveling and not playing computer games.
    5. Find out, after I return from the holidays, that the solution was a response to my petition, with one code for a two-day promotion. (And only one, for the six I should have gotten.)
    6. Find out, from posts above mine here, that those codes weren't necessarily for 3x station cash, and might have just been the 25% or 50% ones.
    If this is how you treat the paying customers who spend their own time to help you debug your marketing (not to debug your actual game, but to debug your marketing, for Brell's sake), I don't think you're talking to the right people when you tell the posters here to "be constructive".

At this point, I'm done with SC. Not worth my time to be treated this way.
    Goreganis, Calthine and Llwellyn like this.
  3. SOE-MOD-02 Member

Thank you all for your feedback. This thread is being closed since this particular promotion is over and the posts are no longer being constructive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.