Domino? Domino!

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Noctew, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Noctew Active Member

From last night's Inside EQ2 webcast: Emily "Domino" Taylor, currently producer on EQNext will be temporarily joining the EQ2 team to help out with tradeskills.

For everybody who joined EQ2 after 2011: this is amazing news! She was the only tradeskill developer who ever took crafting seriously as a separate career path from adventuring. She's the one responsible for the extremely long and well thought out crafting questlines in Sentinel's Fate and Destiny of Velious. Hooray!
  2. Virgatus Member

It was welcoming news!
  3. Nolus Well-Known Member

Wonderful news. <3 Domino
  4. Kurisutaru Active Member

This is wonderful news indeed! :) */does the happy dance as she waits around to tackle hug an unsuspecting Domino* :D
  5. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Awesomeness! Welcome back Domino!
  6. Domino Well-Known Member

Thanks folks! It's great to be back if only for a short time. Not that I ever really left as a player, they just made me stop making house items for a while ;) I'll be primarily focused on quests for the expansion and I'm writing up some ideas right now! :D
    Charlice, Sargran, Filly67 and 8 others like this.
  7. Nolus Well-Known Member

Oh yeah... We are plotting in secret on a plan to keep you here. :p

I mean... Yep... Thats good! :D
  8. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

DOMINO!!!!!!! *tackleglomp!*

We missed you.
  9. d1anaw Well-Known Member

Yeaaaaaaaahhhhh please stay.
  10. Gneaux Active Member

This is the best news ever for crafters! Domino, you're the best. I've always loved the crafting quests and items you've created and am surely looking forward to seeing more of you work in the game I love! And will a year supply of home made brownies andjum jum pie keep you here with us? We miss you lots!
    Kurisutaru likes this.
  11. Meirril Well-Known Member

Welcome back.

Though, I think that Landmark might miss you a bit more if you don't hurry back. Maybe they won't notice the brief hiatus?
  12. Daalilama Well-Known Member

It's truly comical that Domino believes she can actually leave this game...silly Domino you know fully well EQ2 doesn't let any of us leave so your now stuck with us again.
  13. Domino Well-Known Member

Thanks for having me back folks, though I've been focused on the beta forums rather than out here. Today's my last day on loan to EQ2 (for this time anyway...) so I hope you enjoy the tradeskill content I've helped Caith and the team add to Altar of Malice, and will be seeing you in game (and in Landmark). :D
    Qixil, Stealthmode and Loredena like this.
  14. Nolus Well-Known Member

Thank you for coming back even if just for a little while. I'm sorry I couldn't beta test, just to much going on. :D I hope you have brought some improvement in and look forward to seeing it!

Now quick everyone, tie her up! :p
    Wolfsbaine likes this.
  15. Nolus Well-Known Member

Beghn I think is the one your looking for I'm pretty certain.
  16. Qixil Active Member

I thought I recognized her in the video today! And I just saw this :) Great news! She needs to come back to EQ2, though, for good!