DoF x2 spawned mob: does it still exist in PoF?

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Brigh, Nov 18, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

Gargilliviontumon the Rock Pile - have not seen it in many years. I think maybe I was in a raid once in early DoF.
    EQ2i says click the bell but it is never clickable when I come to see.
    I thought maybe all the heroic sirens in here that respawn within 5 minutes needed to be cleared but doing this for some 15 minutes gets boring.
  2. ARCHIVED-Halo of G4 Guest

It should exist. I remember killing it earlier this year for AA when DoV launched.
  3. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

How do you get it then? The bell is never clickable when I go there, and so I thought maybe you need to clear the sirens. I spent 30 minutes constantly killing them til I couldn't stand it anymore.
  4. ARCHIVED-Gaealiegen Guest

I believe the mob exists, but it's heroic now. It drops the arena pet "Rock Pile".
  5. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

...but still no idea how to get it to spawn...
  6. ARCHIVED-Ragnaphore Guest

It still exist, I killed him a few min ago (your post made me want to look ;) )
    It's still a 64 Epicx2 and you just need to click the bell to make it attackable. The bell has a long cooldown tho (several hours)
  7. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

Just killed it with the only character I really could solo at this time.

I am now the proud owner of 6 Rock Pile pets, 2 T6 rares, (discovery) 1 fabled int/wis earring, 2 misc adepts, (discovery) treasured int cap, and one more named AA.
  8. ARCHIVED-Gaealiegen Guest