Does your historical support tickets get periodically deleted?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Regolas, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Regolas Well-Known Member

I'm having a dispute with Support as they're telling me they can't do what they've done 5+ times for me in the past.

I had evidence in past support tickets, but I can only see the very recent one. Another account I have has no history on show anymore but I know I've had a couple of tickets there.

Just wondering if Support will still be able to see my historical support request
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Support has changed as to what they can do. Things that were done in the past as a courtesy, although technically not supported, are no longer offered.
    I went to look up my old petitions and everything from before the new year is gone. It looks like they do not keep the data anymore. :oops:
  3. Grouse Active Member

As an old computer dude (SYSADMIN) I find that completely unbelievable. It is out of tune with every best practice for customer support that I can think of. Only and amateur or ignoramus would support such a practice. It not only upsets the customer, but it also makes it harder for the support people to review past solutions.
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Jrel Well-Known Member

Support has them. You can't see them because they are "Archived". I created a ticket last year asking for them to restore previous support tickets. Their exact reply was "Those tickets have all been archived and the information cannot be retrieved". That same service ticket has been "Archived".
  5. Regolas Well-Known Member

Just so you know my predicament, I have in the past moved servers several times on most of my characters, and also switched some between accounts at the same time.

I have always used a character transfer token. I buy it, contact support, and they move my character between accounts and then I consume the token to move to the new server. On their pricing, they say it costs the same amount for either/or, so doing both is more economical obviously, especially if you get the transfer tokens on a discount day.

Now they no longer accept character transfer tokens for account to account moves. You have to pay the $25 either by CC or 2500 DBG from your account. They'll move you to a different server too, but that's not the point.

Apparently they haven't done the way I have done it before for 3 years, but at no time did they advertise this had changed.

I had already bought the transfer tokens, so now, as they're being hard headed and not doing it the old way, I'm asking for a refund on the tokens.
  6. Kuulei Well-Known Member

All my account-to-account have been with transfer tokens ever since they added them to the game, the last one I shuffled was during ToV in 2014. So I don't blame you for wanting a refund!
  7. Regolas Well-Known Member

Got the refund, disappointing though still because I got them half price so if I want to move my toons now I have to pay full price!