Do poisons exist over 100?

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Vexil, May 17, 2021.

1. Vexil Member

Do poisons exist over level 100 or is it just another forgotten part of the game?
  2. Komatus Well-Known Member

Basically, the answer to that is they stopped at around level 100. Why? Not sure what answer the devs gave for it. Maybe it was making rangers and assassins too powerful? lol! :rolleyes:
  3. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I don't recall if they ever gave a cogent reason for it. Mostly, people stopped using them because they didn't work and became useless. The "upgraded" versions of poisons from one xpac to another simply didn't work at all.
  4. Svenone Well-Known Member

Poisons still exist, but they do not scale well with 100-120 content. I still use them with my brigand because why not?
  5. EmJay Well-Known Member

At this time there are no new damage poisons like caustic or hemotoxin which the rangers and assassins have AAs to enhance. They have not been upgraded since AoM.

There are current poisons of a different type, however. Marked Target decreases combat mitigation of target. Ignorant Bliss increases physical damage to target and decreases your threat to target. Warding Ebb increases noxious, elemental and arcane damage to target. And the last one is Acidic Blast which increases physical damage to target. These four poisons stack and are still very much used. They are upgraded each expansion.
    Svenone, Bhayar and Breanna like this.