DLGamer run out of keys - Moderator Assistance Please

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-snowline, Feb 15, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-BMouse Guest

Finally recieved my activation Keys from dlGamer
  2. ARCHIVED-snowline Guest

got some, not all keys yet.

Now we're just waiting on the special attention non US servers get so we can play.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mithi Guest

Grmbl, nothing here yet
  4. ARCHIVED-Suzail Guest

Just got a key from dlgamer so things must be moving
  5. ARCHIVED-Gummifrosch Guest

You are lucky then, still no response
  6. ARCHIVED-armatinez Guest

Just got a key from dlgamer so things must be moving
    Me toooooo :)
  7. ARCHIVED-Silverfrag Guest

just got my key from DLGamer
  8. ARCHIVED-Shoushin Guest

i've ordered today in the morning from DLG. and yay did i get a key not so long ago ? :) now we just need the servers :p
  9. ARCHIVED-Shoushin Guest

10. ARCHIVED-Jynnan Guest

Arkaos@Nagafen wrote:
    Are you getting the keys by email? If so, I haven't had one yet and I ordered on the 12th :(
  11. ARCHIVED-Gummifrosch Guest

just got a response Finally, We jsut receive activation keys, from SOE, we are implementing them is the database. Keys will gived away in a short time, now . Best regards DLGamer staff : still waiting and i ordered on 13th
  12. ARCHIVED-BrutalDX Guest

They seemed to be doing a strange last come first served thing... They already have your money so I guess they dont care...
  13. ARCHIVED-Moiya Guest

OK well had to uninstall EQ2 just so that I could reinstall and get key cause like I said comps been screwed for awhile now so had no room to even attempt to download but its downloading again now, keys been activated and only gotta wait 30mins for it to download so in the end worked out but hopefully next expansion we can go back to the way it was
  14. ARCHIVED-Jynnan Guest

Neriala@Nagafen wrote:
    Just got my key by email - hopefully you'll get yours too soon!
  15. ARCHIVED-Kloud_Stryfe Guest

Yup the activation keys for SF are being sent by email. They probably have a big ole backlog.. Stick with it..
  16. ARCHIVED-Mithi Guest

K, just got key too
    Is now 21.37 gmt (for anyone that wonders within few )
  17. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

Confirmation: DL Gamer now has the keys. They are mailing them out now.
  18. ARCHIVED-Shoushin Guest

yes. email has a subject like "DLgamer - Your order #<number>" and contains some HTML content along with the activation key.
  19. ARCHIVED-RandomStream Guest

Got it!

Thanks Kiara
  20. ARCHIVED-Gummifrosch Guest