DLGamer run out of keys - Moderator Assistance Please

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-snowline, Feb 15, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Soulstriken Guest

Arombolosh@Runnyeye wrote:
    This is a nightmare. DLGamer have my money, I cannot get it back, nor can I get the goods they sold me (no key). Is this not tantamount to fraud/deception/theft or something similar?

Luckily for me, Splitpaw is not up anyway, so my Guildies are no better off than me - which is (sort of) good. But I've had an e-mail from a mate in the Stateswho is now LEvel 82 (NOT good).
  2. ARCHIVED-QuaiCon Guest

Moiya@Najena wrote:
    did not order from steam, but on otehr games i ordered from them I can select a the view cd key option from right click menu in game list to see the keys. I expect its the same here.
  3. ARCHIVED-Galafk Guest

I think I should go to bed now. Wake up a earlyer then normal. Start the computer. Start the patcher. Check email for key. Use key if able. Restart patcher. Log in. Slide the AAEXP bar. Check vitality (if needed use item) Use biggest bonus adv. exp potion. Turn in my +/- 100 collections. Cheer on how little EXP I earned. Accepting rewards for the next 10min. Sell most crap store the rest. And set my AA points. And head off to work.
  4. ARCHIVED-Jynnan Guest

Arombolosh@Runnyeye wrote:
    You can't contact DLGamer because their site is down!
  5. ARCHIVED-Soulstriken Guest

It was suggested earlier in this thread to contact support@dlgamer.com to get a refund - I did that, but no response.

I'll just have to wait.
  6. ARCHIVED-Moiya Guest

I did the right click and no cd key is there and they say sumthing about you'll get the cd key when you install but that bites as I already have it installed and because my comps stuffed I don't have the room to just download over the top of it
  7. ARCHIVED-QuaiCon Guest

Moiya@Najena wrote:
    if you are lucky the install just installs another launchpad instead of the whole game.
  8. ARCHIVED-0naoko0 Guest

If you're still having trouble with this, try cancelling your order by Emailing support@dlgamer.com and ordering the expansion from Direct 2 Drive.
    D2D gave me a key instantly.
  9. ARCHIVED-Turb0T Guest

Well, I used the dlgamer 'contact' form, when the site was up, to request a refund and they confirmed it within the hour. My money went to direct2drive instead. Seems d2d, as part of IGN, is rather better prepared than dlgamer.
    The snippit of info I have that mayhelp is the email confirming my refund came from support@dlgamer.com. So you may wish to complain to that email address...
  10. ARCHIVED-rwiz Guest

I'm player of Sebilis since β.
    Since SF launched, I preordered by DLGamer yesterday,I have not got Key yet.
    So I cannnot go to Odus, and cannot be Lv81.
    I feel very sad and unhappy.
    Why SOE do such a cruel job ?
  11. ARCHIVED-EvilDM Guest

Moiya@Najena wrote:
    Yeah I finally sent an email to dlgamer, and cancelled my preorder. went to steam and bought it. Thought as you did, but rightclicked on sentinels fate and choosed properties. The window that opened has a clickie that sends u directly to station and processes your key.
    Now if the EU servers could come up....flexes gaming muscles :p
  12. ARCHIVED-Mithi Guest

Ratius@Splitpaw wrote:
    Why sending complain mails to them?
    They cant give out something they didnt get, so fault is with soe for not giving them the keys.
    Better complain with soe then, oooo but wait, if you do that your nasty
  13. ARCHIVED-Cobel Guest

Sadly the promise of early launch has turned out to be a disaster for many of us. So instead of uplifting the spirits of a player community getting to see Odus among the first, you just get a serious mess of a lot of people waiting and obviously disappointed.
    I hope we'll see some serious Public Relations efforts from SOE and DLGamer to us poor customers that made the mistake of believing them and making a pre-order in DLGamer ... time will tell.
  14. ARCHIVED-zKaltern Guest

In the UK, just bought DF from Steam, didn't have any idea how to get a key until I went to download the game. It then asks you to go to the station website to activate, and there appeared my Key. Logging in from that webpage immediately added it to my station account so all is good. Painless.
    Oh and then you need to cancel the download in Steam (pause it) and it'll stop the 11Gb DL :p
  15. ARCHIVED-BrutalDX Guest

DLGamer site is back up, but no direct way of canceling the order?

Steam still giving out keys?
  16. ARCHIVED-Mithi Guest

Shows still down for me
  17. ARCHIVED-BrutalDX Guest

BrutalDX wrote:
    Well it was for 5 seconds :s
  18. ARCHIVED-Gummifrosch Guest

wtf...a lot of guildies are playing in SF and i am still waiting for that bloody activation key :-( and the DLgamers website is down again :-((
  19. ARCHIVED-Masuma Guest

We just received 2 of our 3 registration keys from DLgamer
  20. ARCHIVED-Landlubber Guest

Just received my key from DLGamer as well.