Divide and conquer - bruiser

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Earar, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Earar Well-Known Member

Hey Devs,

I would like to know why the bruiser spell lvl 110 Divide and conquer IV expert is less good than the lvl 100 master and the lvl 110 Divide and conquer IV master is just a tiny bit better.

From memory, D&C III taunts for max 7.3m and D&C IV master for maybe 7.4 million threat.

not enough upgrade, not worth it upgrading it :/
  2. Earar Well-Known Member

[IMG]

here to have a proper view that I'm not exagerating :)
  3. Malleria Well-Known Member

Not to mention the ridiculous power cost increase :rolleyes:
  4. Earar Well-Known Member

I don't mind the power cost increase if the new tier is way better than the previous :)

38898 - 58346 increase ... it's nothing
    1% increase ...
  5. Mindsway Well-Known Member

That's weird, most other expert upgrades have been big improvements, even over previous tier grandmasters (which is how it should be).
  6. Strac Active Member

who even cares about the threat it dishes out, D&C is used as force target. you can cast one CA and generate multiple times as much hate then DC does.

What i would really want them to do with D&C is to finally FIX the broken 100% chance to force target when spending max AA points in the TSO tree for it, like it says in the description.

Giving Bruisers a reliable force taunt would help alleviate one of their biggest problems: aggro on pulls.
  7. Divexo New Member

Might have to do with the level of mob you are casting this on. I am not saying I am an expert and am just guessing here. Maybe the level 100 D&C has a lower hit% against level 110+ mobs. I am gonna guess the devs thought that to increase the stats on D&C would OP the skill. i would parse this and look at the hit rate on level 100-107 heroics versus 110-117 Heroics. I bet you the level 110 D&C has a higher success rate. Or, the Devs were lazy.