Disspirited

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-TelMegiddo, Nov 29, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-TelMegiddo Guest

All these post about being dissapointed in the necro class has gotten me thinking im almost lvl 14 and starting to think maybe i chose the wrong class but so far i have beenpretty happy with everything just wanting to know from some higher levels if it is worth staying with it and going through the rough spots, which seems to be low to mid 20's, or just giving this class up and going for a new one or possibly doing the traitor quest. love some input on this. ty
  2. ARCHIVED-Mita'ku Guest

3. ARCHIVED-uksky Guest

First Rule, don't listen to the whiners. Make your own choice, if you are enjoying it then keep doing it.
    Everyone has a different play style, Some of the necro's you are hearing were expecting too much from the class and everyone whines about their class in some way or another.
    In my opinion, Necro's are good because if you cant be in a group then we can solo well, which allows us some freedom.
  4. ARCHIVED-BofCan Guest

Agree on the solo thing. Mages in general seem to have a hard time finding a group, necros are no different. Flexability is your friend.